poll

1. CutestPaddedFemboy

what should I get

so I'm gonna be getting more pull-ups soon and my budgeting only lets me get one pack. what should I buy?
  2. CutestPaddedFemboy

Rain?

I personally Hate going out in it but i love watching it
  3. A

Have you ever

I love the idea of squishing the mess down while also wet and sucking on a paci and then have someone to praise me and then change me what about you?
  4. Rotommowtom

What Kind of Diapers do you Like to Wear?

Eh, just wanted at start a random poll about what kinda diapers people like to wear
  5. diaper91

Poll: Imagine you can improve ABDL community life

Imagine You can improve ABDL community life and you can choose two from those 6 options above. Which would you like to exist commonly in our life? 1. Baby diaper producers like Pampers, Huggies, Bella etc., make diapers with adult size from XS to XXL but still with baby patterns, 2. ABDL diapers...
  6. Argent

Diaper Peference Poll (just for fun of course)

Hi peeps, Spinning out of the recent excellent thread “Anyone prefer plastic tapes over velcro?” thought it could be fun to create a poll for some base stats on ADISCERS diaper preference. I couldn’t think of a way to capture all the preferences such as number of tapes/tabs or the type of...
  7. Argent

ABU SDKs/Cushies/Lavender front waistband yay or nay?

Hi peeps, I know this comes up a bit in discussion and ABU can and should be able to do whatever they want with their products but just for fun (and probably my own OCD) what would you like ABU to do with their 2 tape diapee range? Be fabulous if you could also answer the poll if any of the...
  8. S

Poll on Acceptance

I think this has already been done, but I couldn't find it so... yeah.
  9. Angellothefox

They made mario maker what other maker will they make

They already made Mario maker. So what other makers do you think they will make next?
  10. Angellothefox

Which girl pacifier would you get poll?

Which girl pacifier would you like to get? You can only choose one. And yes the voting will be viable to the public. I keep forgetting to put that in the rest of my polls. 1 2 3 4 5 Get a costume made sissy pacifier it can be adult baby or just baby
  11. tobdy1986

Cloth Training Pant Designs?

What kind of designs would you like to see on cloth training pants? I'm not asking for trademarked characters or anything like that. I'm thinking more in terms of generic designs like those seen on Honest company products and such.
  12. LittleICme

Please vote: Do you prefer a Cloth backed or Plastic backed adult disposable diaper ?

Please vote: Do you prefer a cloth backed or plastic backed adult disposable diaper ? (If you only wear cloth diapers/plastic pants, no need to vote) Medium to Super Capacity range cloth backed adult disposable diaper with leak guards and tapes/micro-velcro or Medium to Super Capacity range...
  13. MixerOp

Poll, Sensory...

I'm new to this site, but not to being a diaper lover. But as I have read a lot of the postings, in the last week, a thought had come to mind. What about wearing diapers do you like the most? And let me clarify this... I'm asking what physical contact, with the diaper, do you most enjoy...
  14. AngelKitten

Poll: What do you like to do while wearing your diaper?

I am just curious: what sort of activities do you like to do while wearing your diaper, either at home, or out and about in public?
Back