diaper talk

1. PampLuv

What Is Your Diaper Wish?

If you had one diaper related wish, what would it be?
  2. PampLuv

Vintage diapers on ebay

It’s very interesting what you might find from time to time on there. They can be a bit expensive, but I’m my opinion very worth if it you find the right listing. I have found extremely hard to find and perfect examples of sealed packs. Let me know what you have seen! Does anybody collect...
  3. Rotommowtom

Wetting Diapers

Diapers i dunno. i just want to talk about wetting diapers (now please keep this appropriate, so no inappropriate stuff.) but i wanna know, i love the way wetting a diaper feels. the way it swells and the bulky feeling of the diaper beings joy. do you like wet diaper sag? or is it just...
  4. Rotommowtom

More Random Diaper Talk Stuff (Final Version)

(sorry had to make multiple versions but i need the old ones taken down simply because i cannot edit a post, and this was simply to fix the picture) So here’s some things I was just randomly thinking about and you can share your options if you wish. So diapers… I just came out of the showered...
  5. Rotommowtom

Random Diaper Talk

So yeah, just thought I’d talk about some random diaper stuff… So as a DL I love diapers but not really the adult baby side. Is it weird that I enjoy babyish diaper prints? (Though there are some babyish things I kind of enjoy like diaper onesies and occasionally a paci) Also when it comes...
  6. Rotommowtom

I think this is a bit excessive…

Now I don’t know about you but I think this is too much… now I love those high absorbency diapers, abd like to see if I can reach capacity which is an all day effort, but I think this way too much Personally I do like the 8000, but 5000-7000ml is ideal for “long term use” But only problem is...
  7. Coney

Do your balls hurt when wet?

Um. So first off nsfw topic warning!! Maybe it’s how I’m tightly taping my diapers, or maybe it’s cause I point my pecker down when taping up, but when I’m waking up wet the pressure against my balls specifically my left one is putting some small strain/pain on it. Is this normal and I’m just...
  8. lilshelly

new diaper for me.

I am not going to do a review on this diaper but I have decided to try the Unique wellness Superiro. The jury is still out on this one as I have not been able to test it at work but my first impression is I like the outer cover it is more a vinyl. I also like the fit of the diaper. It...
  9. lilshelly

incontinence causes

So over this past year due to mobility issues I had started wearing diapers more as a preventative measure. I have noticed with the way that I wear I am having a few issues. I wear mainly when I am out because I don't want to have to worry about making it to the bathroom in time to go. I will...
  10. LimeBloodedNoir

Hi there!

I just turned a legal adult today!!! What do I do first? The choices the choices.... Buy some cigars..? Move out and start my life..? Get a tattoo? SUE SOMEONE??? Hehe! No! I sign up here! My name is Chris! I am VERY new here, and would like to make some friends. I have a ring on my hand...
  11. M

Diapers on Black Friday

So just of curiosity is there any public stores or online stores where you can get great deals for adult diapers? Sorry if that was a stupid question.
  12. M

New diapers from Rearz?

So I made an account on Rearz back around May of 2017 in case if I want to buy some of their products in the future, & we all know Halloween is coming soon (& it'll be over by the time this post gets up). So let me get to the point. Rearz has been sending me emails about about a contest...
  13. M

Cloth vs disposable

So I have a question to those who wear cloth & disposable diapers. Whenever you sleep day or night, does a disposable diaper get sweaty & maybe a little humid? Or is that with cloth diapers? For anyone who wonders why I asked there's no A/C at my house & I'm trying to conserve my disposable...
  14. M

Tapes coming apart

Hey everyone, I have a question I'm curious about to those who wear double sided tape adult diapers. Whenever one or more tapes fall apart whenever your asleep or awake what do you do about it? Try to fix it? Or throw it away or what? For anyone who doesn't understand whenever I wear my...
  15. M

Custom adult diapers

Hey everybody, today my mom is going to buy some adult diapers from Fred's, & there's one thing I'm kinda curious about. For those who buy medical plain adult diapers from a store in person or from online (or both). Do you make your diapers custom made by coloring on them or something to make...
  16. T

Glad to be aboard

In public, I'm a big strong man, usually wearing high-vis yellow, camo print outerwear, and steel-toe boots. I'm that guy who's always wearing a baseball cap with a pencil behind the ear, a screwdriver or something in one pocket, and my Fastback II utility knife in the other. I smoke, drink, and...
Back