airplane

1. perlFerret

Transcontinental Flight

My mate and I are going to Japan (from the US) for our ninth anniversary this October. The longest flight I've done so far has been 9 hours and I did not need to change because I wore diapers that could hold that much pee, but this is a 13 hour flight (each way), so I WILL need to change at...
  2. K

airplane pamps

I'm going on a solo flight that's about 2-3 hours there and back, and I want to fly diapered. I have a plan as for the diapers, and they're these ones from my local walgreens. will these work enough? no messing, just wetting, and I don't want an odor to bother my neighbor. I'm looking for any...
  3. perlFerret

Travel Recommendation

We'll be flying cross-country in May this year. I have 5x ABU Kiddo left and thinking of restocking before the trip. Each leg of the flight will be about 4 hours so I don't need anything massively absorbent. I'm a fan of prints but not opposed to plain white, either. What does the community...
  4. LittleJ123

Foam Airplane Toy

Hey everyone! It's been too long since I've made a post, but my big sister got me this awesome toy, so I just had to chat about it. It's an airplane made out of Styrofoam. You assemble it, and then throw it like a paper plane. I used to have them when I was young, but I was not the best...
  5. perlFerret

Quick advice: 4 hour plane trip, Dry 24/7 or Bellissimo?

I'm going to be taking a 4 hour plane ride in a week. I have a choice between Dry 24/7 and Bambino Bellissimo. I intend to change right before and right after the flight. So taking into account all the factors (not just absorbency but also swelling, structural integrity after 4 hours of...
Back