connection

1. PluggedandPadded

I once knew someone

I once knew someone whom I have never met. She guessed what I was thinking a scary number of times. Yet more frightening was the specificity with which she would pinpoint my thinking and tangential thought processes. This connection was so off-putting I couldn't help but consume myself in trying...
  2. BayB8

AB mentioned in the Incredibles??

I was watching the incredibles and a scene go me thinking. Towards the beginning when the kids are fighting at the table and they are arguing about being normal, Vi says, "The only one here that's normal is Jack Jack and he is still in diapers" Dash responds under his breath "Lucky". His...
  3. KittyninjaW

Thinking of getting a DA Account for my abdl art/stories....

Hey Everyone, It's me again. Long Story Short, I know I said i didn't have a Devent Art account, Well I do, but I don't have any ABDL/Furry art/stories on it, and I haven't really used it for a while, Anyway I like to keep that part of my life seprete from my main life as much as possible...
  4. BayB8

Thumb sucking in and out of diapers

I have two deep dark secrets. One you all already know, I'm abdl, but my second, little less of a secret than abdl is I still suck my thumb. My girlfriend is okay with it sorta, but she still often asks me why I suck my thumb. When I told her about my abdl, she asked if that is why I still suck...
Back