underwear

1. michaelmc

I love cute vests

I bought a gorgeous cute pink vest today its a Primark uk 16 and very stretchy its baby pink with awesomely cute lace trim and when i wear it it's see through and shows every contour my nipples are very clearly visable as is my belly button 😁 Best bit is it was in a charity shop for 50p I love...
  2. Pantysnpullups

Who likes showing their undies?

Does anyone else purposely try to show their girly underwear or bras in public? I really enjoy wearing slightly loose fitting pants so if I bend over my underwear pokes out. And I try to wear shirts that display my bra straps or outlines. Does anyone else do this or anything similar? Here's what...
  3. michaelmc

What's the best panties ...

The question is asked what's best , one main cute picture or a cute pattern? Idealy i would have the best of both in one pair. With lace elastic or not is another question ? For all you boys and girls there is the must have scenario the ultimate OMG pair of panties / pants . All links to that...
  4. pianoboss19

How to emulate diapers

Hello I am broke and can’t afford to buy diaper and heard about using multiple pairs as a substitute.how many pairs at once do you recommend
  5. W

“Peeing” my underwear

Ok, gonna be honest and say I have no idea where I ahould put this. I (32 male) pour water down my pants to look like i peed myself every few days. Pretty much, i use a small funnel and warm water, put the funnel in my underwear, then pour the water into the funnel and watch the water trickle...
  6. trevy

Cat&Jack boys underwear

I just bought Cat & Jack Boys briefs in an XL. I’m a 34 waist 39.5 hip and 5’8”. They fit well, with room to grow. I haven’t washed them yet but I will update when I do, I don’t think washing will be a problem though...
  7. S

Favorite non-diaper underwear

For those of you who are diaper lovers and don’t wear all the time, why don’t you, and what is your favorite non-diaper underwear? I don’t get to wear that often because while my wife knows I am a diaper lover I don’t think she’d be ok with me wearing without a legitimate medical need. Lately I...
  8. H

Underwear Suggestions

I have been looking for underwear/ boxer briefs that are boyish and have designs on them. So far I have found a few brands that fit my 34in waist and 41 in hips. Here are a few things I’ve found and a review of them: 1. Fruit of the Loom Husky Boys' Tag Free Cotton Boxer Briefs from Amazon...
  9. R

D-Brief

Since my partner hates it when I wear diapers I've been on the lookout for something discreet. I saw D-Briefs advertised on TV and wondered if they were any good? I'm guessing the absorbency is limited but would anyone be fooled into thinking they were just normal underpants? Has anyone tried...
  10. R

How do I say diaperd

So I keep going back to underwear and diapers how do I not go back to underwear
  11. naughtybrat

Where to get cute underpants? (in the UK)

Hi fellow little's :) This is mostly a question for those based in the UK i will really appreciate any input x :) x Whilst I love wearing nappies often its not always practical to do so, I'm currently looking for some nice cute boxer shorts (maybe briefs) to fit a 28 to 30 inch waist. Does...
  12. Mikeyinundie

New from Arizona

Hi my name is Mikey and I live in Arizona. I'm gay, a diaper lover and love tighty whities too. I love to wet my bed. Huge fetish for underwear. Fun loving.
  13. Tylexon

Training Pants.

Can anyone recommend some nice training pants, I have seen a couple online but no one seems to write many reviews... Currently I'm looking at these: http://abdlfactory.com/trainingpants-for-adults-with-little-dinosaur-print
  14. kashi

Need help with Pantie sizes

Hello! So I've got a quick question I've done my measurements and done some minor sampling in the past though I'm still somewhat unsure of the sizing. My waist line is about 34 and my hips are roughly 37 in inches. My sizing tape is a tad off I think because I can wear jeans that are a 33...
  15. F

Adult Pull Ups with Minimal Waistband?

Hello, I wasn't sure where to post this (sorry if I'm in the wrong forum category), but I've been looking into the different pull-on diapers out there and I've ran into a little bit of a snag. I absolutely love GoodNites, but they're kinda small-ish. I can wear them, but they tear so easily...
  16. S

Have you seen this? Drop Your Pants for Depends "Underwareness Campaign"

Depend Underwareness I didn't see a post on it already so I figured I should start the discussion. While it may not be completely related to ABDL life, I found Depends Underwareness campaign quite intriguing. From a marketing perspective, it's genius. From a DL perspective, I'm hoping it'll...
Back