ageplay

1. Mommysboi

My mommy needs advice or suggestions

Hello everyone! I would really love to get some help. Unfortunately for reasons unknown my mommy and I are going through some sort of a rough patch lately... we are in are late 20s and recently married. I came out to her last year and we have been trying to make it work ever since with very...
  2. Sweethoney

Hidden little

Anyone else hate having to hide that they like ageplay or is it just me. I wish people could be more open about the things that they like. I mean is me wearing a dipper or using a pacifier really going to hurt anyone one. I would love to find some friends to talk to about things like this.
  3. MatalicPebble

Age play with a platonic relationship

First off how would I go about doing this? I really want to be prepared if I ever make a friend who would like to age play. I have planned ahead of time that I don't want to change diapers. Only if they are incontinent would I consider it. The reason is because I don't want it to tempt me. I...
  4. BluMew

Post CapCon 2017 feed dump

I wanted to share this with all of you all. I just attended CapCon 2017 last week and relaying my experience to a friend I met at TeddyCon 2016 last year who unfortunately could not attend this year as tickets sold out before they bought one. The message will read a bit awkward or odd here on...
  5. L

New Here

Hello everyone. New little here. My name is Taylor. Just looking for some little friends to talk to..
  6. Angellothefox

Another Tshirt I got printed

Another Tshirt I got printed at the white rose this time it is a AGE PLAY Logo I got this with my suport worker and this time we had a stick. The guy wanted to know which one it was and then found it. Oh it is under Tshirt design :sweatdrop: So we waited for that to be printed and got some...
  7. ThePaddedPuppy

Tykables Exposed

Recently there has been an uproar in local residents regarding the Tykables store located in Mount Prospect, Illinois. Some of you may already know that in April, Tykables opened up a store in the Chicagoland area. Being a Chicago resident myself, I have visited this store and in no way shape or...
  8. kashi

Making a change.

You know I thought about starting a forum awhile ago after my most recent break up which was about give or take five days ago. I don't care to recall the exact date. I have spent all that time since then getting over it and with the help of friends and family I have. No small effort on my part...
  9. MattiKins

The world's first (and only) ageplay rock band... I think.

So... Ummm, I kinda did this. And I'm not tooting my own horn, I just like making music and sharing it. Babby Hammer Right now there are two songs, one being a tribute to the Big Little Podcast, the other about my excitement for TeddyCon. I have more songs I'm working on that will tell more...
  10. D

Any Littles with Autism out there?

Both me and my Daddy have autism and I wanted to see if any of you guys have ever been diagnosed either! I'd love to make some Aspie/Little friends! :grouphug:
  11. edgyfox

Ageplay in television

Looking for any ageplay/Age play related thing on television shows or movies. This is for a Project I'm doing to show and educate people the on the different types of ageplay. Doesn't have to be Nappy/Diaper related but will also be welcomed. Also if you have facebook I'm happy to show exactly...
Back