sale

1. Demonbabywearspamps

Next sale?

Does anyone know when most abdl companies have sales? I'm mostly looking for ABU, Tykables, Lil kink boutique, Rearz and any other abdl company y'all know of. I know bambino has sales nearly all the time but i'm hoping Lilkink or ABU have a sale soon.
  2. kraken98

Purge Box here!

Some stuff from my old stash that's gota move out for new stuff! Shipping included, will go out in a sturdy plain brown box from PretendAgains. I'll even top it off with a free TryAgains medium diapee from my order! 80$ Includes shipping. SHIPS USA ONLY 48 States. (This box is big and heavy...
  3. NewLeaf

Diaper Deals Thread

I didn't see any other threads like this on the forum, so I would like to start a diaper deals thread. Any time I find a deal going on, I will try to post it here. If anyone else wants to pitch in, we can hopefully keep this thread going indefinitely. To start, BambinoDiapers.com currently has...
  4. PaddedShooterBooty27

Wanting Advice On Selling Some of My Old Stash

Hello, I am needing some advice on what to do. I've lost a substantial amount of weight. and I have a mixed load of nappies left that are just simply way too big for me now. Most are loose and there are a couple of sealed bags. Most of the reason that I have these is I've simply favoured other...
  5. NorthShoreAdam

NorthShore CYBER Sale: 15% Off ALL CRINKLZ Prints + Dotty Pony, Thru Dec 7th, 2018

To order, see https://www.northshorecare.com/fitteds1.html?brand_ms=10353%2C10524
  6. NorthShoreAdam

Flash Sale Extended thru Labor Day, 10% off Crinklz & Dotty @ NorthShore!

Valid now through Monday September 3, 2018! (No exceptions - Valid until midnight Central US time) 10% Off All Crinklz patterns/sizes and Pink Dotty Pony Diapers!! Coupon Code is REQUIRED: CRD83 https://www.northshorecare.com/fitteds1.html?brand_ms=10353%2C10524 Phone orders eligible as well.
  7. NorthShoreAdam

Flash Sale * Today Only * 10% Off All Crinklz & Dotty Diapers

Today, August 31, 2018 Only!!! (No exceptions - Valid until midnight Central US time) 10% Off All Crinklz patterns/sizes and Pink Dotty Pony Diapers!! Coupon Code is REQUIRED: CRD83 https://www.northshorecare.com/fitteds1.html?brand_ms=10353%2C10524 Phone orders eligible as well.
  8. NorthShoreAdam

Crinklz & BetterDry Sale at NorthShore! 2 Weeks Only

We've just been resupplied finally with more Crinklz and BetterDry briefs and we're celebrating by offering 5% off on NorthShoreCare.com for two weeks only...thru April 20, 2018. COUPON CODE: CBD5 Shop for Crinklz at...
  9. N

Great price on a case of Dry24/7

Hey everyone - I just noticed that Amazon dropped the price on cases of Medium Dry24/7's to $100. That's the best price I've ever seen, and $15+ less than other sellers. Unfortunately, it looks like you need to be a Prime member to purchase. If you use Subscribe and Save, you can save an...
  10. P

A unique Situation--I now own hundrds of Diapers and misc

So about a month ago, I purchased a storage unit at an auction, Cleaned it out and got everything home, and I now own literally hundreds of Adult diaper, mostly homemade...Diaper covers...and Dresses, bonnets, burp cloths..etc Almost everything would fit about an XL, with the diapers varying...
  11. B

Hello from a UK Newbie...

Good Evening Guys and Girls, Im a newbie to this site, not a newbie to wearing nappies! I am 37 yo, I live in West Birmingham and have been near enough incontinent for the last 5 years (Medical condition). I wear nappies 24/7 and use various brands. I am lucky enough to have an amazing...
  12. D

Bambino Memorial Day Sale Until May 30th!

It's that time of year again! Bambino Diapers is having their yearly Memorial Day sale! It's running until May 30th, midnight PDT. Bambino Diapers Here is the breakdown of discounts I've found: Diaper Percent Discount Bellissimo 15% Classico 15% Teddy 15% Bianco 15% Tena...
  13. BayB8

New StarWars Teddy Bears??

If you guys haven't seen, Build a Bear is having a good deal right now on Star Wars Bears if anyone is looking for a new friend to cuddle with!!! I'm getting two. Is 2 for $40, but you have to choose SWBear, Chewy, Stormtrooper, or Darth Vader! the add is right on their site...
Back