wet

1. ShyGirl91

How Would You Like/Do You Like Your Wet Diaper Checked Most?

What would be your favorite method of having your diaper checked? Mine would be asking if I'm wet combined with the front of my diaper squeezed or finger in the leak guard.
  2. michaelmc

What's the most perfect wet

What's the most perfect wet for you? For me im sat down watching TV in a short skitor dress and i feel the warmth off pee burst into my crotch and rise up the front engulfing my privates then i hold back a little letting it settle down to avoid brimming feeling it expand and firm up then i...
  3. changing-time.jpg

changing-time.jpg

Changies? :3
  4. immp

Favourite hiding place

Did you ever hide wet or dirty underwear to avoid the embarrassment of getting caught and/or punished? What were your usual hiding places, were they ever discovered and if so, by whom? I sometimes folded them in such a way that nothing showed and put them in the laundry basket. Other times, I...
  5. M

How to let go and wet a diaper "on command" ?

Hello everyone. This is my first post ever on this forum. :) I'm a DL and i do not wear often, but when I do, I like it, and i also enjoy wetting my diaper but i'm really having some hard struggles to do so. I'm just NOT able to wet my diaper whenever i decide to, whatever how hard I try...
  6. Flux

I love tykables diapers

Wearing camelot diapers right now, so absorbent & starting to make me waddle :3 It’s just gonna keep swelling and make me waddle more hehehehehe I love it
  7. Rotommowtom

How much do you Wet Your Diaper before Changing?

I dunno, just wanted to know statistics about diaper usage.
  8. Anonymous96

procedure to wearing whilst living with family?

What’s your procedure to wear discreetly whilst living under one roof with someone who doesn’t know, weather it be family or a partner? I’m with family, so I make sure to do this when they go to bed, so I wait about 30-60 mins once they go to bed, then I go downstairs, grab a trash bag, and a...
  9. J

If you wake up in a clean diaper do you reuse it?

If you wake up and have a dry diaper, do you reuse it the next night? If it is just slightly wet do you reuse it the next night? Or do you dispose of your diaper in the morning regardless of how wet, dry, or messy it may be? :)
  10. J

Do you folks that wear diapers for pleasure ever wear for practical purposes too?

I took my dog for a long walk earlier and decided to wear a diaper so I wouldn’t have to stop for bathroom breaks. We walked for about three hours and my diaper was heavy, saggy, and leaking a bit by the end so we called it quits then. It was fun though and I didn’t have to stop for potty...
  11. L

Another bedwetting mishap?

Hey everyone! It's Aubrey. I posted yesterday about the weird occurance that my gf ran into with her sudden bedwetting habit, which led me to do further research on what could have happened and cases similar to it. One of the ones I'm sure we all (or a good few of us had) experienced at sleep...
  12. Curiousmess

Greetings from Portland

Hey all you awesome diaper loving individuals! I'm 24 M and a long time DL. I only get to wear diapers on occasion but have been using them again since I was young. I've had a lot of experience on my own and one experience with an ex girlfriend. I would love a chance to wear freely around...
  13. ThomasKittin

Hesitant to wet my nappy (diaper)

I often find myself feeling hesitant to wet and sometimes resort to pulling down my nappy to use the toilet then pulling it back up. I’m scared to have leaks or if it smells. I’ve wet in the past but that was at least 10 Year’s ago! How do others find wetting if they feel hesitant like me?
  14. Angellothefox

WANING MESSY/WET DIAPERS My Drawings

Here is my lettest pictures of Angellothefox Errm...What are you looking at Act like a adult This has something around it. This was based around a meeting I had. Purple text reprisents self doubt. Blue text reprisents what was said. This regards the meeting that was had about me meeting up...
  15. M

YouTubers that wet or wear diapers

So! I've seen the post about the same thing with celebrities but let's do it with YouTubers. I'm talking about youtubers like Ijustine or Zoella. Which YouTubers do you think have wet them selfs? Proof given makes it more fun XD And Which YouTubers that wear Diapers! I think Piddleass wear...
  16. Greuppe

First time wetting diaper

Hey, everyone! I've been good, I wet my diaper! ^-^ But with all joking aside, yesterday, I wet my diaper for the very first time, and I thought I would share my experience to you all. So, basically, I'm quite new to the ABDL-stuff, and when I started, I thought I would start off slowly...
  17. tobdy1986

My car approves of my ABDL side....

I have owned a used PT Cruiser for a couple of months now and just yesterday I had it on a long enough drive to utilize the heated leather seats. I put it on high to see how hot it would get. Super relaxing with heat across the whole seat bottom and the back lower lumbar support. Felt great for...
  18. L

ABU Lavender diapers hold Soooooo much pee pee!!!

So I ordered a case of the Abu Lavender's, and I just got them in the mail yesterday! Yay! And I just have to let this be said to all the haters out there that have tried to hate on these diapers..... NO. Just NO. Put your paci's in and shhhhh hater's, because you are very very wrong! I...
  19. B

Enjoying myself tonight with a full diaper

Hi everyone! I'm enjoying two days of uninterrupted little time where I've relegated myself to no toilet use at all, diapers only for everything. This afternoon I put on a Bambino Bellissimo and after a couple good wettings, I started cramping up and decided to just let it go Well, I filled up...
  20. ColinInDiapers

Easy ups

So the other day I bought some easy ups just to try them out because I wanted to see what the difference was between Huggies pull ups and pampers easy ups. I noticed that easy ups fit me a lot better than pull ups and it has the pampers baby scent which I love. It holds a significant amount of...
Back