problems

1. GreenieTheFilly

Tips on Sleeping in a Tape-On

ok, so I've started sleeping in diapers every night, and I decided to take it a step up from pull up style diapers to tape on style diapers. Here's my issue: I can never get the damn things to stay on. The tabs are Velcro style, and they stay affixed during the day, but night-time is damn near...
  2. Dustysniper29

Problems acquiring diapers

Hi guys, I'm new here and I wanted to ask you guys a question. I live in Florida and I have a pretty small waist size (30") and I've been looking all over to find some tab style diapers without buying online bc my roommate will find out. Any suggestions on how I can get some? Thanks - - -...
  3. D

"My Journey To Diapers Started When". (All stories welcome)

My journey to diapers started when I was 13. I seldom had an accident. Often a mistake of forgetting, stress, you name it. But when I was 13, this was my last year of middle school and I fought my way past the bastards already. I was faint considering my near future. I never took kindly to...
  4. pullupjoys

Pull-up Question...but different

And yes it is different than the current thread that is happening. Tis the reason why I have started another on.....:thumbsup: While it is only recently that I have totally come out about my diaper and wetting passion, which now includes wearing a pullup everyday, I have run into a very...
Back