1. JaberandCamgar

Introduction

Hi everyone. My name is Jeremy, and I discovered this page from a friend of mine on DeviantArt: @Rotommowtom (and I've always liked his art style too). I've always had a diaper fetish, specifically DL, for just about as long as I can remember and only recently got to the point where I actually...
  2. SleepyKoala

hi hello!

Hello everyone! I've been an unregistered lurker on this site for a while, but I've finally decided to make an account and actually become a member. I'm slowly getting over the whole "I'm into this thing that's kinda weird" feeling and thought I might find some kindred spirits here. I'm more...
  3. arctic

My "proper" introduction.... better than the first one I wrote, at least.

I think I wrote one of these a while back, but I didn't put much effort into it. I found this place randomly, probably like most of us did. What am I looking for on this site? I'll let you know when I figure it out. I have no idea what I'm looking for here. I'm not even sure I'm...
  4. invisibab

"Make an introduction," they said. "It will be easy," they said.

I'll admit that I'm rather rubbish at making introductions. So rubbish that I've been reading other people's introductions to try and figure out a good formula I can copy. Alas, there's too many good formats. So, hi, I'm invisibab. At least, that's my name in this community. I'm a bit of a...
  5. slightlysoaked

introduction

1) Hello! Who are you? hii im emi, im a little, i like teddies, im from australia 2) What brings you here? i like diapers (obviously), im a little or sometimes a middle, i regress to either around 2-3 or to 14ish 3) What are your other interests? i like reading, kitties, ballet, and...
  6. FLsolarSparky02

Hello

hi y'all i am 20 been incontinent for most of my life. only time I've ever worn underwear when I had a catheter in place when i was in HS but it didn't last very long I went back to diapers cus he was doing more harm than good and I wasn't very comfortable over those past 2 years of...
  7. cuteingly

Introduction and happy greetings

Good afternoon! What a lovely day it is today, and it is great to have found a space like this that is so accepting. It makes the world a happier and more sane place. As a lurker for some time, I thought I would join in and finally start contributing. Growing up was interesting, exciting and...
  8. Fabezz

Introduction

Hello I'm Fabezz 19 years old and wearing diapers for 2 years now. Bedwetter since last year. I always saw this site and thought why not make an account so I'm here XD. I mess wett in diapers really like the feeling. I hope I can meet similar people on this site and talk about ABDL stuff
  9. wrx

new to it ALL!

hi ! i'll admit i'm making this post a little reluctantly; i'm still not sure where i fit in this community, but i guess an introduction is a good place 2 try and find out! u can call me wrx (prnounced REKs) ! i like they or it pronouns, but the latter is more for friends. i was 1st introduced...
  10. BoneSaw

New DL Member

Hello anyone and everyone. Call me BoneSaw. I have never written a post about this part of my life, and tonight i just told the third person ever about it. I am still very closeted about it because it seems that people with this kind of interest are highly reviled and regarded at pedophiles...
  11. BusterBunny

Hiya!

Hiya! I go by Buster Bunny!I am an ABDL and a BabyFur, I also have other interests such as puppy play! Feel free to say hi and if you want to see my art, search HugoandSudsytheFerrets on Furaffinity!
  12. A

Introducing!!

Hey everyone! I'm new here! First things first, a little about me: I'm 20 and have been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember, going back to preschool when I remember being potty trained fairly early and seeing kids my age having their diapers changed which made me feel kind of...
  13. Angellothefox

Angellothefox hello I am new here

Hello I am new here I am a ABDL and I consider myself a babyfur. How I see it they are 2 types of babyfur 1 adult form pretending to be a cub, the other is a babyfur cub but I am getting off topic. I live in the United Kingdom in Leeds you can see my age. Even though I put ABDL I consider...
  14. O

Hi there :3

Hello, my name is Lydia and I am a little around 3-4 years old. I am trying to find ways to go deeper into my little self and express it in ways that make me the most happy. I love lolita fashion and cuddling with stuffed animals. I also like video and PC games as well as anime, astronomy, and...
  15. B

Hello! New to ADISC/Bedwetting

Hi there everybody! My name is Baby T, I am an AB/DL from the midwest. I am 24 years old and straight as an arrow, I often times get annoyed with the association of LBGT and ABDL. I have been a part of this lifestyle since I discovered my comfortability with diapers early in elementary school...
  16. Mommyfur01

New mommy in town

Hello Everyone, My name is June and I've been a practicing mommy for about four years now. I love taking care of my little, and he loves it when I hold him tight. Just here to expand our social community with other littles like you! Please feel free to send me a message! -June
Back