military

1. michaelmc

Military Diaper use ?

Im ex Military and a thought crossed my mind whilst watching a film "Do snipers wear diapers when on ops ?" when you lie prone not moving in sight of the enemy waiting to take the shot.... I got my snipers badge in basic training but never did the sniper training coarse .
  2. KittyninjaW

Well, Last night was weard....

Hello everyone, Gambit came back from the army yesterday and shockingly had an honorable discharge because he saw some guy commit suicide and had a panic attack. Anyway, Last night with my Bro was shockingly decent, like really good, and it appears that he has matured a little. Of course it is...
  3. LittleMaxx

Got a little joke

While going through social media and found a funny Meme that only a few could appreciate so I though I would share.
  4. Akiran59

Hi, im new.

Hi! My names Ash, im 20 years old and a DL. Just looking to make friends, its a bit hard to find people with my interests with my job. I'm in the military. Ive been wearing for as long as i can remember, on and off. But Ive decided to embrace who i am. Ill be moving to Kansas in a few months, so...
  5. Tanner

Umm hi.. I'm Tanner :)

Hello, my name is Brandon, or Tanner as some know me, even more if you're in the furry community. I grew up thinking I was the only weirdo out there that liked diapers, glad I was wrong. :) I turn 21 in a month, active duty military, just back from Afghanistan, have a slight bit of PTSD. I'm...
Back