custom clothing

1. caboose123

Any good plain sleeveless onesies as undershirt in hot weather?

I am male, wear cloth diapers, need something to wear under my clothes to support them, need it to be comfortable at home and usable in public (including under a collared shirt tucked into pants while I’m at work), and I live in a hot, humid place. I think the most ideal solution would be a...
  2. Dragon of Shadows

Looing for custom ABDL onesie

I'm looking for someone who will make a solid color print onesie made from a spandex polyester mix.
  3. B

Where Can I buy solid color onesies wholesale?

I am looking to start a business making custom, iron on vinyl, adult onesies; However, I cannot find blank, solid color onesies for purchase. I looked on Alibaba, but all I could find are onesies that are already printed. Does anyone know where I can purchase wholesale, solid color adult onesies?
  4. F

Huggies diaper pants

so I have been enamored with diapers since I was very young, but I am not attracted at all to adult style diapers, or even the juvenile themed diapers like crinklez and paws. I have spent a good portion of my life trying to figure out how to make "real" (imho) diapers fit a big guy like me. A...
  5. T

Ab/dl clothing

Just a question for all out there. Would anyone be interested in baby themed or plain custom clothing? Meaning u can choose the fabric. These clothes would bee in teen and adult sizes. Also they dont have to be babyish but could be nuetrel, used for holding diapers in place and hidden
  6. NatetheDragon

Onesies: Does anyone have a custom-made onesie?

Hey, NatetheDragon here! I'm looking to have a onesie custom made! Where's the best place to get one? I'm looking for something preferably under $100 and of fairly high quality. If you want to see what I have in mind, I threw together a reference for what I want it to look like: Also, do any...
Back