pokemon

1. MaskedHopper

Pokemon go to the changing table!

Tried lookin around for another thread centered around pokemon go but seems like all of them are pretty dead. This one will probably also die but ya know what? I'm gonna try lol. I'm an avid pokemon go player, I haven't missed hardly any community day or event in 3 years, am currently level 43...
  2. LucianDlYT

Are these New Pokemon Pull-Ups?

There was a release of a product very similar to this and I cannot find information about this specific thing. This is not my photo i saw it on twitter. I feel like there is just a tiny small hope that maybe just maybe it would barley fit but the first two releases similar to this dont so maybe...
  3. Greuppe

which pokémon would you put in a diaper?

if you could choose one from all 905 pokémons that canonically exists in the pokémon universe, which one would you put a diaper on, and why? i would personally pick Gardevoir simply because she looks attractive to me (don't judge me for it >.<). also, in case you don't know or are unsure, this...
  4. JaysonTheRegressor

A day at the amusement park - with Piffle!

I went to the amusement park for the very first time yesterday! Wore a camelot + booster, brought my flareon plushie Piffle, and got lots of pictures of him seeing and enjoying the rides and even with the park's mascot!
  5. I

Diapers at Pokemon Go Fest

So my partner and I made the questionable decision to attend Pokemon Go fest in Chicago this weekend. As I'm sure you all heard it was a bit of a cluster. This wasn't helped by the fact that I was wearing the entire time and was dying inside my diaper from the heat. Any tips for how to wear...
  6. Zillabrony13

So about the Pokemon trailer released this morning....

http://i.imgur.com/kjnxmuD.jpg NINETAILS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE POKEMON AND IT LOOKS SO MAJESTIC IN ITS ALOLA FORM AND IT'S TYPING IS AMAZING AND I WILL HAVE ONE ON MY TEAM AND OMG I'M SO HYPED FOR SUN AND MOON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! *squeals in delight*
  7. Sheepies

Pokemon GO is rolling out!

I'll be sure to get it. Who else is going to be playing? Also if there are friends lists, would you be willing to battle and trade? I can't wait to see what kind of pokemon are native to my area <3 Living in Texas, I'm hoping for a ponyta.
Back