hello :d new to this

1. PaddedPupSpaceCadet

Time to Say Hi~

Heyo~ Sky here! I've been lurking for a LOOONG while now and am just starting to open up more about my ABDL/Little stuff online. So I figured it was finally time to say hi. lol I'm a mid-20s fur who has been in the fandom since the early 2010's and I discovered the ABDL community not too long...
  2. ABDLAbs01

Hi!

Hi, nice to finally introduce myself. I’m a Fem-NB (she/they) DL and I’ve always had an interest in diapers for as long as I can remember. I enjoy the comfortability and convenience of diapers but I love the naughtier aspects as well lol. I’m lucky enough to have a very caring and supportive...
  3. oliverfulldiaper

Hello I am oliver

Hope I can share my experiences and learn from others. I just joined this forum because i have been reading threads which i can relate to so I would like to take part on some. I am 19 and well my name is Oliver. I am only a diaper lover, just for sexual pleasure and yes I do wet and mess. I am...
  4. jjpadded

Hello…New to forum

Hi everyone, I thought it was about time I signed up. I have been wearing on and off since I was a teenager. Im just a regular gay guy in Wiltshire who enjoys wearing as much as possible. So hello everyone…
  5. L

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. I'm 19 years old, and a little. Heh, I've been staring at this post for awhile now, writing and re-writing, and I'm having trouble finding the words to express how I feel. I've never told anyone about the little side of me before. I've only just now come to terms with it myself...
  6. 2

hello

Hello I'm jacob! I am interested diapers and came across this amazing site. I also am interested in cars and gaming. I hope to meet some amazing people with common interests. Thank you for reading :D bye
Back