paci

1. Demonbabywearspamps

What paci do you use?

I'm hoping to start a thread of showing off our pacis! Personally I use a cute purple deco paci with "kitten" on it! Do any of y'all use pacis? If so show them off!
  2. lokisvixen

Please only use adult pacifiers

I so want to tell every new little I meet only use adult sized pacis they will save your teeth this is coming from someone who has spent thousands and countless painful years in orthodontics because of pacifier use
  3. confusedboy

Where can i get this style adult pacifier

Had this as a child and Iwant it back! Can anyone direct me where I can get one reasonably priced for adult pacifier?
  4. Oinker94

Original (pre-1992) MAM Pacifier Revelations!

As luck would have it this month, I got my hands on MAM pacifiers that were made prior to 1992! Got these on EBay, and I was lucky enough to be the only bidder! I wanted to modify these myself with adult sized nipples that I have on hand (have to anyway because of the age of the nipples), and I...
  5. babyrose111

NUK paci

hi! has anyone tried using the NUK 18/36 month pacis? how are they in size compared to an adult paci? is the difference big?
  6. ABDElsa

Got a New Paci and Free Teddy Bear Diaper for Pooh Bear From Rearz!😊

On National Teddy Bear Day Rearz was giving away a FREE Teddy Bear Diaper with any purchase! It was the day before my payday though so I didn't have a lot of money in my checking account so, I got the cheapest thing I could find...a new Paci! It's a sparkly translucent green, which is my...
  7. babyrose111

Using pacifiers

i’ve noticed when i sleep with my pacifier (done it for around half a week now) i tend to drool a lot. is that normal? is my pacifier nipple too big? am i using it wrong?
  8. PuffPuffPaci

Is it time for an updated pacifier review?

Would anyone be interested in reading an updated pacifier review? Im kinda writing one as a pet project and thought yall might like to read it when its finished. I'm also looking for any companies/sellers (specifically from ebay, etsy and custom sellers that are well known) I might have missed...
  9. 20220704_133503.jpg

20220704_133503.jpg

Hihi! I'm bab❤️
  10. suckababy

What got you into pacis?

Oops turns out I posted in the wrong side of the site. Anyways I was wondering what got you all into pacis. I know they're pretty popular and a lot of people use them for various reasons. If you use a paci, how did you start? Did you use one during childhood and never give it up, or did you get...
  11. GumbDrop

Large pacis

Hey guys, I have a question about large pacis. Sorry if this was asked before. So, I have a very large head. I've purchased some adult pacis recently (my first pacis too!) but i dont like how small they look on my face. A real baby's pacifier looks bigger on them, because its bigger in...
  12. Littleone91

Need help with getting rid of nasty taste off of pacifier

I just bought brand new pacifiers from Amazon and I washed them and hot water and soap for 30 minutes I took them out rinse them off really well but for some reason my pacifiers tastes horrible. I soak them in mouthwash for over half an hour and they still tastes horrible what do I do? How do I...
  13. August08

Got myself a new paci

I work in an amusement park so after work I went over to one of the gift shops, they had a few nuk pacis :) I got a pack and put them in my bag. The nipple isnt as satisfying as adult sized ones, but I’m just happy to have one again.
  14. Meganallen69y

Holes in Pacifiers

I have bought 3 pacifiers in the past year. I've never chewed or bitten them or anything like that. At least not that I know of/realize. My first one was from an online store and it was an adult paci. It got a hole in it like the first month of me having it. I kept using it n just tried being...
  15. SpAzpieSweeTot

adultpacifier.com coupon code?

I'm finally, finally, finally, finally, finally getting a paci! Did I mention finally? Happy biwfday to me! It's v pink 1, wif v faiwy pwincess on it! Does anyone have a coupon code for adultpacifier.com? My gift card barely covers the paci and the clip adapter ring. That's no problem, but I am...
  16. Lilbunny

Question About Pacis

So I have the option to buy a new paci and i got a little curious with the option of having a latex nub instead of a silicon one. Does anyone have any experience with latex nubs instead of silicon?
  17. BabyKai

What do you think about pacifiers/dummy's?

I love pacifiers but that's mainly because I've used them all my life. Couldn't be weaned off them and my parents ended up letting me carry on using them. I'm now 19 and walk around the whole house with about 5 at all times. One in my mouth and four to hold, play with and touch (I have sensory...
  18. P

Onesie and pacifier suggestions?

So my friend who wants to try this stuff is looking for an all-black paci and one of those snap-crotch onesies that look like t-shirts. Does anyone know where I can find these oddly specific things or something similar to it?
  19. PaciPrincesss

Paci troubles

Hi everyone! I know I don't post on here very often but, I need some advice or maybe someone who's had a similar experience. I've been having some issues with pacifiers for a few years now, I used to use the nuk 3 (18-36 months) a few years back. I have those up because I could tell they were...
  20. Sheepies

How to make your own CUSTOM paci

Nice and affordable adult sized pacifiers are sometimes hard to come by. If you're willing to drop a good amount of money on a pre-made paci by all means go for it but this guide will show you how to customize your own adult sized paci into any design you want at a fraction of the cost...
Back