2. Onesie's outfit

Onesie's outfit

3. Sleeping in my onesie

Sleeping in my onesie

4. Me in my first onesie

Me in my first onesie

5. BabyBobbie

Whatcha wearing today?

What are the babies wearing today? I'm wearing my Rearz dinosaurs diaper and diaper cover and my onesie and a Gerber footed sleeper with Pooh on it.
  6. dlguy4life

ABU return question

I realize this might be a weird question, but does anybody know if ABU has any sort of product guarantee? Where if a purchase is made of their onesies and the snaps break off with only a few usages will they accept sending a replacement to its customer? I’m just curious.
  7. Anonymous96

Never ordering on Amazon again…. Or at least get gift wrapping

Ordered a LFB onesie from Amazon, I made sure I was home when it arrived, even though my parents were in. Anyways, it ends up arriving, and the delivery driver had a big smile on her face and gave it to me, it was the onesie in a ziplock bag with little for big branding all over it and a postage...
  8. InGoodNites24x7x365

Anyone try diaperu bodysuits?

Has anyone tried diaperu.com body suits? Looking at https://diaperu.com/products/all-over-print-mens-bodysuits but wanted to see if anyone has yet tried them?
  9. InGoodNites24x7x365

Excellent sleeper discovered

Hi everyone, Discovered a nice sleeper over the winter. U.S. link: https://www.sleepyheads.com/products/sleepytimepjs-women-s-printed-fleece-onesie-footed-pajama?variant=42937170100398 Amazon link, for shipping outside U.S., ...I think: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B77W9Y1B These are...
  10. Lildudenugget

Non see-through White onesie

Is there any plain white onesies out there that are not see through? I have a plain black one and i want a white one but when you bend over you can kinda see the diaper through the white one as most of the material in them seem thinnish so i dont feel comfortable wearing it in public/at work.
  11. 20220704_133503.jpg

20220704_133503.jpg

Hihi! I'm bab❤️
  12. LittleMonsterUK

Probably a long shot looking to buy older ODU onesie prints in size L/XL/2XL/3XL and shortalls in size L/XL

As the title implies I’m looking for any older prints of ODU onesies in size L/XL/2XL/3XL and shortalls in size L/XL I’ve fallen in love with them so if you have an old print you don’t wear anymore I’d like to buy it to add to my never ending collection 🙈🥰🤗 old designs not included in the images...
  13. IMG_20190917_203807~2.jpg

IMG_20190917_203807~2.jpg

Winnie the pooh onesie
  14. inconsurferdude

Patterned/colored plastic pants and onesies that aren't embarrassing?

Basically what the title says. I have dozens of milky white plastic pants and black/white onesies, but I'm sweating so much this summer that I'm sometimes changing everything several times a day and not just my diaper. It's getting hard to tell which black onesie hanging on the towel rack or the...
  15. babyoak

Help finding this Onesie

I wasn’t really sure where to post this, as I’ve come across this website many times just never learned the way round it. Anywho, I was super curious as to where I could find this onesie as I find it super attractive and cute.
  16. David00

ODU Sizing ?

Onesies Downunder is having a 20% sale, so I thought I might grab a short sleeve onesie. The only problem is that I’m having a hard time deciding what size of onesie to get, cause my mesurments dont exactly line up with the chart. Chest - 36" Waist - 33" Lenth - 29" I usually wear Large...
  17. David00

Best Size for ODU Onesies ?

Onesies Downunder is having a 20% sale, so i thought i might a onesie for once. but i'm having a hard time deciding what size of onesie to get, cause my mesurments dont exactly line up with the chart. Chest - 36" Waist - 33" Lenth - 29" I usually wear Large T-shirts, and the best match for me on...
  18. M

Would I be considered an AB or a DL? Help!

Hi everyone. Sorry this is long. I am trying to figure out what the best way to describe myself is and I'm hoping you can help me out. I talked to my gf a while ago about about my abdl interest and I told her that I was a DL. First time I opened up about this to anyone and it was terrifying...
  19. Throwawaw11

lap shoulder onesies

does anyone know where i can buy a white or black lap shoulder snap bottom onesie. preferred plastic snaps but metal are fine.
  20. kashi

Where to buy Custom Onesie

Title. Any recommendations on Etsy or else where ideally reasonably priced?
Back