1. Kunbenshero

what do you prefer ?

for me i can choose both of them but i think noisey daiper is better
  2. 1705719415088.jpg

1705719415088.jpg

Me wearing my baby footed sleeper
  3. ABDElsa

Imagine an ABDL/DDLG Gameshow! 😮

Last night I had a crazy dream that I was watching TV and a commercial came on for a New Nickelodeon Game Show called "I'll be Your Baby, Do You Wanna be my Daddy?" That's the first indication it was just a dream! They'd NEVER show something like that on Nickelodeon Basically all the contestants...
  4. DiaperLoverBaby

I finally messed myself! 🤩🍼

I am so proud! I finally managed to mess myself all naturally for the first time! 🥰 I am now completely in love with the feeling. The sensation of the warm mush COMPLETELY filling my diapers was amazing! I am now sitting here writing this in my messy diaper and will probably waddle around a...
  5. michaelmc

ABDL Wish List

What's on your ABDL Wish List ? 🚼 🥰 I want a baby dress And shoes that look like the real deal 🥰 Links for other members would help everyone (y) share the joy Heres one i just got and super cute , for the record im a 43" waist and they fit me 🥰...
  6. michaelmc

Conundrum

Your in the showers at the swimming baths when your trousers and underwear are stolen , you can take one item from lost property in lost property are.... 1) pairs of kids underwear ( just big enough ) 2) a pair of granny knickers 3) a thong 4) a pair of lace see through sexy panties 5) a box...
  7. A

That's me, a 42-year-old diaper sissy

Hallo, mein Name ist Christian, ich bin 42 Jahre alt und trage seit meiner Kindheit sehr, sehr dicke Windeln. Aber im Laufe der Jahre bin ich auch zu einem erwachsenen Baby herangewachsen. Ich bin Single, bisexuell und solche Menschen mit den gleichen Vorlieben. Einfach...
  8. michaelmc

What's the most babyish thing you've done that made you feel like a true baby/little ?

For me it was getting my first dummy (pacifier) and AB nappies getting into my onesie and going to bed with my plush bunny wabbit and rattle and climbing into my bed with teddy bear bed set . I slept so soundly that night! ❤️ 🚼 :love:
  9. BigTykes

What AB and/or Baby Accessories Do You Own? (Daily Poll #7--2023-06-13 Tu)

If you'd like to, free to share a list and/or photos of your AB/Baby accessories and places you use them in (for example a backyard playground, your nursery/playpen, your AB themed home office, etc.). You can also share photos of yourself (but here's a friendly reminder that ADSIC does not...
  10. michaelmc

Wish !

If you had one ultimate WISH what would you wish for ?
  11. michaelmc

What do you call your pacifier ?

A Pacifier we called a dummy or dodo I can't sleep without it now :love:
  12. michaelmc

News Flash

NRU announce new line of ABDL diapers / nappies "Animoos" now in stock ! They look sooo cute ! They come in sizes M , L , XL Absorption 7500ml
  13. michaelmc

What's Your Secret To A Good Nights Sleep ?

For me a goodnights sleep is 1) my Pacifier 2) My bottle 3) A nice dry Nappy 4) A nice baby grow or nightie 5) A Teddy or any other plush toy to cuddle 6) A nice childish quilt cover and pillows
  14. JinxyUwU

Hello! I'm new here ^^

I read around a little (no pun intended) and hope I get this whole welcome post right! Hiya! you can call me Jinxy, but lots of people know me as Floof! Im currently studying 3D animation and game design, and I'm hopefully going to university next year ^^ I love playing video games...
  15. michaelmc

What's in your bottle tonight ?

Im sucking down Cherry milkshake mmmmm! Yummy . Fuel for the diaper....
  16. michaelmc

Bubbly Farts

Who eles likes the sound and ticklish feel of a fart in a diaper as your wetting it :D I love a bubbly wet fart i giggle like a little girl when i do one lol
  17. ernie5500903

I love baby

大I am baby
  18. Babyda

bonjour la communauté

J’aime être et vivre comme un petit bébé de 3 à 6 mois. J’adore les sucettes biberons nounours porter des couches et faire pipi caca dedans etbabiller. J’adore vivre cet état au plus profond de moi-même. Je suis un bébé adulte
  19. S

HEY EVERYONE:) new here

Hey I’m 18m from the Uk. I’m into abdl and very much a Diaper lover! I am very much a switch! I love being a caregiver and babying, but also love to be diapered and being looked after !! Anyways I’m new to this community, and would love to meet new people here who I can be friends with and...
  20. Josh998

Age dysphoria

:( I wish so so so much it would be recognised… I don’t see anything about ABDL sexual, I’d give up all sexual pleasure to be the age I feel comfortable with. I just want the comfort to be myself… I haven’t grown up… I am a child :( it’s society that wants me and forces me to grow up… I wish...
Back