shipping

1. FatalGeometry

NRU (UK) Shipping - Are Packages Discreet?

Hi Everyone. Next week I am going to be doing my first order from NRU (excited!!!). However, since I have not ordered from them before I am unsure about how discreet their packaging is. This is extremely important to me as I am currently attending a University that does not deliver packages to...
  2. zion

ARGHHHHH UPS

I want to rant a bit. Has anyone else had a horrible experience with UPS. I've had the app lie to me three times, and their automated system does not understand human language. I feel bad for the customer service people on the other end of that Labyrinth from Hades. Honestly I don't...
  3. BurgundyRose

Shipping Times and Costs

I was considering ordering either some abu or rearz, but I'm worried about shipping. How long does it take to receive packages from either company? And how much does shipping generally cost? With abu shipping can be checked in the cart, but rearz seems to want everything before they'll tell you...
  4. xtrabulk

Private Shipping Alert: Engoloids Medical LLC

Hi All, I know there's a closed thread that mentions this, but I have pics. Although I don't care, the UPS guy did give me a pretty high raised eyebrow. I was sitting outside reading Quora when he came--I'm usually gone. Anyway, Engoloids Medical does, indeed, ship cases of Abenas with obvious...
  5. L

Engoloids Medical Shipping Question

So I was wondering if anyone had ever ordered any First Quality diapers through Engoloids Medical. I just bought a pack from them, but I'm starting to get nervous as I live with roommates and I can't seem to find anywhere on their site or elsewhere whether or not their shipping is discreet. Does...
  6. ProudPaddedBro

Tykables Shipping Updates

Since there are are a couple of threads mentioning it but not one specifically for it, figured I'd start a thread where we can follow what's going on with Tykables. Today's update: website went from saying Overnights would ship today to being delayed until 11/1. Has anyone on the west coast...
  7. C

Research for new ABDL store

I am thinking about launching a new online ABDL store in the USA. I am thinking of employing a more discreet delivery option for people who are living with parents/roommates where the diapers/other products are put under a false bottom in the box, and snack foods are put on top. Snack foods...
  8. ram15l

Question about Underjams and Jet.com

The underjams question has to do with did they fix the issue of the sides where they connect to the front would tear after a couple of hours ?? I noticed they updated them that's why i ask The Jet.com question is has anyone used them if so do your items come in plain boxes or how does it work...
  9. B

ABDL Store In New Zealand?

Hey Kiwis, This is a hypothetical question which will probably not go anywhere - just something I have thought about for a while, and have been wondering how feasible it would be with the market we have. If somebody was to open up an ABDL store in New Zealand, and stock all kinds of ABDL...
  10. BayB8

PacifiersRUs.com

So I ordered my first pacifier the other day from Pacifiers r us, just curious how long it takes them before they ship it? Hasn't been too long I'm just curious
  11. R

Question about ordering online/shipping

Hi, I finally decided to really start indulging in this fetish I have had my whole life. My job requires me to travel a lot, so I haven't had any problems so far with worrying about hiding it or anything. Sometimes I end up spending an extended amount of time at home just depending on what I am...
  12. mewte

Goodnites

Does anyone know where I can buy goodnites online aside from Amazon? I can only use paypal to buy things. I want to be sure its discreet shipping and shipping doesn't cost an arm and a leg just because I live in Canada. I really don't want to pay 30 bucks for 12 goodnites. :(
  13. Coney

Bambino's free shipping?

How long does it take usually? Honestly don't want to dish out the extra 20-200$ to get it here sooner, but it I need it to reach me in Las Vegas before 4/17 when my Dad get's back home.
  14. FievelandTonyAB93

First time trying out Bambinos

Now, I currently live in a major university at my state where its mail service has to process any package delivered there before notifying the intended recipient that it's delivered. Last week, I recently decided to buy a sample pack of Classico disposable diapers from Bambinos because...
  15. Tanner

Bambino skipped my order...

So I placed an order through bambino three weeks ago and it was marked shipped. I emailed them and they told me that it was packaged and never left the warehouse and was skipped over.. I've been waiting so long, this anticipation is killing me... :/ How long does their shipping usually take?
Back