incontincence

1. JeriHfoley18

Fear

It’s a mind f ck..One of the reasons I come here is because it’s like AA, a leveling life check that people got it worse than me. Also as a reminder it’s better to be safe than sorry. It’s chronic, I feel it’s in my head. Go a couple days and think I don’t need a heavy diaper, and then another...
  2. pugglesmuggles

BetterDry... I think I'm a convert!

Hello, just wanted to share an experience and also maybe gather some other opinions as well- first of all, age 35, male, 90% UIC for 3.5 years. It took me a while to "arrive" at the need for diapers 24/7, as for a lot of us it did, but once I did about 2 years ago and did some experimenting...
  3. BabyCandyHearts

Post wetting dribbling

I have no continence issues. But… when I empty my bladder into my nappy/diaper in certain positions when I then change position, say stand up, I feel dribbles of pee go into the nappy. This only happens when I wet a nappy/diaper. Never if I use the toilet. Has anyone else had this issue? It’s...
  4. pugglesmuggles

Specific kind of diaper leaking- male UIC. Anyone else?

Hello- so I've been UIC for about 3.5 years, and I currently wear Northshore MegaMax diapers for it, day and night, usually two in a 24-hour period, one at night, one during the day, although I occasionally have to change mid-day, due mostly to what I'm going to describe below. I just want to...
  5. abcdef

Finally bit the bullet and bought tykables 😅 …

Sooo …. I haven’t been on in a while. I managed to regain a lot of continence for a short period there however it has returned probably worse than before. I found myself having to use pull ups as a booster inside a Tena slip overnight because I didn’t feel safe enough to just go for one as I...
  6. Purplemoon3

Question

I know this has been asked besides abdl dating is there any other dating apps for diaper lovers
  7. Alex1

How I managed IC through High School

Growing up I had encopresis from a childhood event, along with bed wetting. Luckily it wasn’t severe in any case. through elementary school and middle I wore thin pull on briefs that would just keep my accidents off of my outerwear. For those who do not know, it is not full bowel movements but...
  8. jd34

Hello

Hi, I want to do a quick intro and say thank you to those of you who have posted your stories, ideas, and support. It has helped me adjust to my new (over a year) situation and try to accept myself again. I am in my mid 30s and became bladder incontinent after a back injury a few years ago...
  9. radiomockingbird

Diapers for Refractory Epilepsy and ABDL

Hi all. I'm thinking of asking my neurologist for a prescription for medically necessary adult diapers. I have refractory epilepsy, epilepsy that doesn't respond to medication. He is well aware of this and it is actually why I moved to a different city to see him. He is not aware of my ABDL...
  10. E

Neurologist

A recent MRI showed a spinal meningioma and signal change so I was referred to a Columbia Neurologist, I’ve had reduced sensation in my bladder to the point I no longer feel when I am going, also had severe nerve pain and heavy legs. I’ve never been to the neurologist before and have some...
  11. E

Discouraged

I had a rough night, my bladder was running like a broken faucet. Leaked through my pull-up, soaked the bed and my gf and I had to go to the couch. Despite changing a couple hours later I woke up to realize I had another leaked and left a wet spot on the couch. It was a long night of painful...
  12. E

Amazing girlfriend

I’m a young guy dealing with neurogenic bladder/urge incontinence. It has gotten to the point I have to wear pull-ups around the clock. Losing my continence was a major blow to my confidence, especially in the bedroom I’ve been blessed to have an amazing gf who reassures me she loves me...
  13. pugglesmuggles

How old were you when you stopped wearing diapers at night as a kid? Connected to adult incontinence...

Hi everyone: I am curious how old everyone was when you stopped wearing diapers at night for like bedwetting and stuff, if you can recall. I've been told by doctors late bedwetting can be connected to incontinence later in life- I'm 30 and have had UIC for about 3 years. For me, I was a late...
  14. pugglesmuggles

Anyone who is medically incontinent ever tried "AB/DL" diapers?

Hello, new here, but I wanted to ask this question of the community: Have any of you who are medically incontinent ever tried the typical "ABDL" type diapers? Once I transitioned from pull-ups to diapers full-time to manage my urinary incontinence, I, as so many of us have, came across the...
  15. Tasmaniandevilpadded

Regular underwear is bad for disabled people

How many people with disabled doesn’t wear a regular underwear due blind, mental, or physical condition? Wearing a protection briefs like adult diapers or incontinence every day and night is more comfortable. Do they have anything else?
  16. smnapp

Staying hydrated and incontinence

I have a personal daily goal of 100 oz of water intake. I don’t normally drink anything other than water. I find that I get distracted during the day with work and life. That usually means I fall behind. Sometimes I will drink a large glass or bottle of water to catch up during the day. This...
  17. Magicalgirl101

Diaper run! Online edition

Finally got my FSA card and bought needed supplies.... diapers obviously lol. Thinking about getting these wipes next time too
  18. Magicalgirl101

Unsure of what to do. Advice?

Just needing some advice. My grandmother is coming to say with my mother and I; however my grandma doesnt know that I am IC . Plus she literally gossips with everyone about anything, doesnt care if needs to be a secret. For example, I twist my ankle; she will tell everyone about it. Scared that...
  19. DiaperJSS

Hello Everyone!

My name is Maricela and I’m on here because I have incontinence and absolutely love being diapered 24/7 because of it!
  20. M

Advice ideas needed

Looking for ideas/advice currently use maxi incontience pads and they pretty thick but night time and weekends I like to go into diapers, my leaking getting ridiculous now. Which ones shall I get ?
Back