carer

1. RangaDang

A Carer Looking to Learn

Hi Everyone, I recently met a girl who’s into ABDL and I didn’t want to be totally clueless when we met each other so that she can be fully comfortable, I’m not even sure what I want to learn because I’m honestly starting from the very bottom so I’m just going to lurk through existing threads...
  2. SupportingHelp

I'm happy!!!

So today is my bf's day off but I have to work. Well at my lunch I went home and we ate lunch. Then I got him changed and tucked in for a nap! He looked so cute in his little space diaper and looked so sweet laying in bed all tucked in and smiling!! I didn't know where else to put this but I'm...
  3. babadada

Reflections on four months as a professioanl daddy.

Hello all As some of you know I’ve been working as a daddy. I’m four months in and I thought I’d share a few thoughts. I might add to this thread over time as I continue my journey, but here’s a few things I’d like to share: 1) littles are the best - I’m in my late 30s and been around the...
  4. babadada

Experience with professional carers

I've just started out as a professional carer and wondered how littles have gotten on when they’ve had time with carers they hired to session with (I’m in UK). My own experience when I was a little was mixed and felt because many aren’t ABDL themselves they don’t understand what it is to be a...
  5. babadada

New daddy/carer saying hi

Hi everyone Really nice to find this forum. I'm starting out as a daddy to a little and I'm hoping to get to know some littles and carers. I want to be the best daddy/carer I can be to my little and find out more about the ABDL community. It's a long story but basically I've been a pup player...
  6. LittleRosey

How to find a Mommy/Daddy?

I'm very new to the ABDL community. Nobody knows I'm into this and I prefer to keep it that way, but I'm very confused as to how people are able to get in touch with others who are also into it and are able to find a Mommy/Daddy without being in an actual relationship with them? I haven't really...
  7. L

Hello! From NE Ohio!

Hello! I am 24 and I am actually the significant other of a ABDL. We have been dating for 2 1/2 years and I have known for most of the time! I am on here to get to know other “mommies” or significant others that are aupportive and need someone to relate to with experiences! Cant wait to talk!:)
  8. B

Oops!

Hi! I had previously posted, rather excitedly and now am seeing the gaps left in the wake of my haste. I am indeed an Adult Baby and Diaper Lover. However, as I was informed, I should open up about my personal interests and hobbies(thanks for the feedback) as well. First off, I've been a...
  9. Artemisia

New to being a Carer: Sydney, Australia

Hi All, I am a new to exploring this world. Firstly, disclosure to be fair. I became interested in the world ABDL through both my play with a new lover and through my work as a professional kinkster helping others explore their unique wiring. I am here both to explore personally and also...
Back