birthday

1. PNW509Little

Birthday Spankings

Since I have only really embraced and acknowledged my AB side for about the last year, this is my first birthday that I am doing where that side is a part of that. Today I found myself wanting my wife to do birthday spankings with me in little space. I haven't verbalized this wish to her yet...
  2. Mariofan64

Birthday ideas

So... me and mommy are going to be together alone for my birthday and I was wondering besides a cake, a bib, eating with my hands, a diaper, a onesie and a silly hat.. What else would be some good ideas for us to do on that day?? Thanks! Mommy is pretty much open to any idea.
  3. KittyninjaW

Today's my birthday!

I am 23 today, It's hard to believe. Anyway, I am excited for my birthday because I am going out to eat at a place we like to go to today.
  4. Scifer555

It's my 20th birthday today!

Not really much else to say, but I am no longer a teenager I suppose. I feel old... I know, I know I'm young but it doesn't help the feeling that in 5 years I'll be a quarter of a century old :0
  5. silentdreamer1996

Today's the day! (Birthday)

After yet another year of waiting, my birthday has arrived. This year, although I am turning 20, I am also "turning 2" as the guys in teamspeak joke about. I can't wait to spend time with my parents, sisters, and their fiancees. Also in other news, tonight is the night I am telling my mom about...
Back