anxiety

1. omuryu

Somewhat ashamed.

You ever had one of those moments of "Why am I reading this? Is it enjoyment? Simple curiosity?" That's what I was feeling when reading this comic. https://www.deviantart.com/jkandrewz/art/Twisted-Sister-Page-1-Reuploaded-1000914863...
  2. babyraggydolls

One is the loneliest number

Back out camping, now the doctor made me stop anti depressants I’ve get overwhelmed bad and I’ve retreated to my tent, I’ve came in to a little bit of money so I’ve invested in a downs blanket with a picture of the Grand Canyon on it and beautiful evergreen trees. Social services are supposed to...
  3. B

Going on a diaper squish journey 😍

So today I'm going to tape on a diaper with 7 or 8 boosters haven't decided yet and see just how full it can get. I'm gonna see just how squishy I can be. Will post updates if anyone's interested.
  4. SimCo

Coming full circle: learning to "just let go"

I've had fantasies of wearing diapers and being changed by a babysitter since I was in preschool. I took a few precious opportunities to sneak diapers during my child and pre-teen years, but I usually either got caught in the act or the evidence was discovered later. I discovered DPF.com when I...
  5. G

I'm new so hello!

Hello there fellow adisc ers I am new here. I joined because I'm having a mental health crisis. I am chronically ill with a severe mental health condition and I wondered are there any other mental health sufferers who have trouble with incontinence due to acute anxiety? Plus does anyone else...
  6. LimeBloodedNoir

*slow clap* Thanks Depends.

Thanks Depends. Thanks. The thanks is sarcasm. Although. I have a story to tell... I have anxiety and I panic very easily, and I was listening to some diaper hyposis to help me calm down and make me feel more calm. I feel myself start to pee, and so, first thing I do is; "SHOOT SHOOT WAKE UP...
  7. Kingllama

Told my girlfriend about loving diapers

So I finially told my girlfriend lastnight about me loving diapers, we sat up all night till around 4am discussing it etc and she took it brilliantly, offered to join in with me, offered to diaper me and change me, let me diaper her and change. Tonight is the first time il be wearing around her...
  8. Neet

Anxiety (OCD), Diapers, and my relationship.

For the past two months I've been diaper free. I've been pushing my ab/dl side of my life away, trying to deny its existence. Naturally, it hasn't been going so well. For the past 4 years of my life (5 this September <3 ) I've been with my girlfriend who I can't see myself happily living...
  9. Argent

Anyone else have FoMO?

So I often think of myself not really being a needy or materialistic type of person but I have come to realise that's probably the opposite from reality. I appreciate I have an addictive personality to things (comic books etc) but rather than just rush out and buy whatever takes my interest I...
Back