rubber pants

1. DLPeakOut

Plasticpants for regular wear

if you like and wear plasticpants on a regular basis, how many pairs do you have for regular use? I have about 20 but use 12 on regular basis. The rest i realised dont work as well as others!
  2. Palle

Things only girls who grew up catholic will remember- Rubber pants

I found the following post at: https://catholictalkshow.com/things-only-kids-who-grew-up-catholic-will-remember/ Please click the link to the forum and read some of the unbelievable post found there. In the thread really intrigued me a lot. Can anyone confirm that this really is a thing? (It...
  3. Littlebabymikey

Who makes the best plastic pants?

Hello, I’ve tried out a lot of different brands of plastic and rubber pants. Some were small and barely fit over my cloth diaper. Some had cute designs crinkle, but only lasted a few months before cracks and rips. I was wondering what type of plastic pants do you all wear, and also how do you...
  4. P

Plastic Pants vs Rubber Pants

For years I have worn plastic pants over my pull-ups in daytime and disposable diapers at night to prevent leaks and embarrassment. For the most part that has been very successful, especially with the higher quality products. However, from time to time they have not held the diaper as snuggly as...
  5. slimjiminy

Rubber pants with cloth-backed disposables?

I've never worn rubber pants, that I know of. Even as a baby, my mother used plastic pants on us (not that I remember). At some point, I need to start wearing briefs more often when I go out away from home. I'm not that fond of plastic backed briefs for reasons of noise and tape noise during...
Back