abu lavender

1. CrinkleBuck

Quest for ABU Lavenders

Greetings babs, caregivers & enjoyers of pamps, I'm trying to find XL Lavenders by ABU for sale. They discounted them before I actually got into ABDL so I never got the chance to try them. I've only seen small or medium packs go up for sale on Ebay so I'm hoping that reaching out here will give...
  2. ShyKary

ABU "Scent Option" Removal

I recently bought 2 10-packs of diapers from ABU with the scent option. I was really excited and wore one of each ^^ I made sure to take a shower before and after play but when I left for work the next day the scent still stuck to me! The whole place smelled like ABU Diapers for 8 hours and I...
  3. Xzanza

First Time Really Wearing

So, this past Wednesday, I ordered a 40 pack of diapers from ABU and they arrived today, before I left to run errands. As I am writing this, it has been about 10 minutes since I put my first diaper on. I thought about it all day and I had those butterflies in my tummy. I just HAD to strip down...
  4. L

ABU Lavender diapers hold Soooooo much pee pee!!!

So I ordered a case of the Abu Lavender's, and I just got them in the mail yesterday! Yay! And I just have to let this be said to all the haters out there that have tried to hate on these diapers..... NO. Just NO. Put your paci's in and shhhhh hater's, because you are very very wrong! I...
  5. RainbowDash728

Abu lavender.

It says feminine design does that mean appearance or cut? Cause I want some but I'm a boy not a girl!? Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk
  6. kashi

Tykables Overnights Versus ABU Lavenders

Hello, When people start getting them and have the ability to I'd really appreciate a comparison of the ABU lavender to the Tykables overnights. I primarily wear the overnights and I adore them, but the Lavenders are super cute and I'd like to try them. They cost about the same so I'm...
Back