plastic backed

1. InControlRohan

The BeDry EliteCare is here! Latest Disposable Diaper by InControl!

Hey everyone! Hope you’re doing well and having a lovely new year so far. Exciting news from InControl – here’s our latest addition to the BeDry Series, the BeDry EliteCare! Let me tell you what makes this diaper a game-changer. Forget the technical mumbo jumbo – this is the real deal for...
  2. J

The future of plastic backed diapers, thoughts?

Hi y'all Im 100% DL and for me its a must that the diapers are plastic backed. Sometimes I have this "fear" that plastic backing in the next.. say... 10 years will be discontinued because of environment regulations and what not. Do you think plastic backed diapers will seize to exist? Will...
  3. Canadianfalls

Need plastic-backed diapers ASAP

I thought I had another case of my night time diapers, the BetterDry, in storage. Unfortunately I don't! I have just 5 left. They've been out of stock on their site (I'm Canadian in Toronto) betterdry.ca for months now. What is a reasonably priced alternative plastic backed diaper I can use...
  4. southeastlittle

Softest plastic-backed non-medical diapers?

There was a thread about this awhile ago but I want to see what other opinions there are out there on the softest diapers out there. ABU SDKs are some of my favorites for look and fit, but the plastic on the mediums are like a shower curtain which kind of ruins it for me. Crinklz have been the...
  5. K00paTr00pa

Trest plastics vs other brands

I've recently seen a lot of praise about Trest brand diapers and was wondering how soft the plastic is compared to other brands. Abu's Peekaboos and SDK are my current top pics for overall feel, but I'm always open to something better.
  6. keepitonDL

Northshore supreme light brief discontinued

Honestly I loved the crinkle of these , they aren’t bulky and since I use for comfort most of the time with a void occasionally if I can’t find a bathroom anywhere, they hold the perfect amount for someone with an over reactive bladder . It also has little elastic waist ripples or whatever you...
  7. HugeBulge

Plastic backed pull-ups?

Are there any plastic-backed pull-ups? Haven't seen such a thing, I think, ever. I keep plastic-backed, as well as cloth-backed diapers, and I also keep pull-ups. For different uses and experiences. I'd like to also have plastic-backed pull-ups. Anyone know of such a thing?
  8. dolecrush

Favorite Plastic-Backed Diaper?

I'm running out of diapers and want to get some after I return from Christmas. I'm looking to get some high capacity plastic backed ones for night time because that's when I wear the most. I'm open to anything. Feminine, masculine, neutral, throw em at me! What are your favorites?
  9. realgood90

Cloth Backing Allergy?

I'm a big fan of Plastic backed diapers, but i've tried cloth-backed ones and found that they not only sag way worse than platic but also will provoke a rash where between the legs where the backing come sin contact with my skin, anyone else experiencing the same ?
  10. M

Diapers that feels most like Pampers etc.

Im still fairly inexperienced in buying diapers, only got local ones from supermarkets. Are there any diapers out there that really bring you back to childhood? That lovely crunchy feeling as you waddle about the place and preferably plastic backed. Sorry if this has been posted before, tried...
  11. W

is any of the following plastic backed?

Which of the following diapers is plastic backed/ plastic (polly) all the way around and not just the landing zone kinda like the m4's or confi drys are -Super dry kids -cushies -little pawz -bambino teddy -bambino Bellissimo -bambino classico -rearz or is the new abu preschool plastic edition...
  12. jellyjigger

Depend rant and plastic-backed diapers as of mid-2016

The loss of the adult diaper staple-brand Depend going the way of cloth-like more than hits a nerve for me, although I can't say I wasn't surprised as the writing has been on the wall for a while. Anybody that wears something in their "private area", offering some type of protection every day...
  13. Nick24798

Plastic or cotton feel?

Am I the only one who prefers the feel of cloth backed nappies as opposed to plastic backed? I just don't like them that much, to me it feels like sitting in a carrier - bag from the supermarket.
Back