tranquility

1. jellyjigger

Tranquility plastic-backed lineup changes (Select going away)

I'm on the Tranquility mailing list, so I figured I'd make post for those who aren't, that their product lineup changed on Thursday (yesterday) effective immediately. For those unaware, Tranquility manufactures 3 variations of all-white medical plastic-backed diapers as long as you get them in...
  2. H

the best squishy diapers

I've been sampling various brands of diapers and I've decided that I like the feel of "squishy" diapers the most. Depends protection with tabs and Tranquility ATNs are the squishiest in my opinion. What other brands are squishy? I've tried Abena M4's and some of the old Bambinos and they...
  3. AngelKitten

Tranquility Booster Pads...

Hi. I've been using a combination of a variety of adult diapers, bladder control pads, and male guards, to manage my heavy urinary incontinence, since last year. So far, despite my best efforts, I still have issues where I leak out the side panels and/or leg cuffs. Has anyone used, or is using...
  4. W

Pull-Up Questions

I would love to wear in public, but I'm paranoid someone will notice. My first pull up was a Tena. I then bought Always Discreet, and then Abena Abriflex. Perhaps I'm just paranoid, but I thought they were all noticeable under my clothes. In a way, the Tenas and the Always seemed less notable...
Back