french

1. LittleMonsterUK

Kiddo sleeper onesie sizing.

I'm a tall guy (6'6/6'7) and I want to buy a kiddo onesie I know these things stretch so one will fit I just don't want to get one that's too baggy for the height if I don't need to. Please if you own one give an explanation as how the fit is so I can gage a rough idea :) many thanks in advance.
  2. BabyLottie

New babygirl from France

Hi everyone, I guess with this introduction you will know everything about me, more than my family ... the magic of Internet. :educate: So I am 32 and it's been just a few weeks since I think I am actually a baby-or-very-little-girl. That's why I am here obviously.:sweatdrop: A few years ago...
  3. M

Hi! :)

Hello! My name is Jonathan! I'm Canadian... Threes everywhere! It's been a while I didn't post somethings or even access this website. A lot of things happened since. I think I was around 19, I just turned 22! That said I'm confident with what I am more than before. Maybe less active but still...
  4. C

Hello fellow members of Adisc

Greetings to you all. My name is Chris and I have very recently discovered Adisc. I am a french 29 years old men and I have been fascinated by diapers from a very early age. English is not my native language so I do apologize in advance for the many mistakes that I will likely make in the...
Back