punishment

1. Bbjames

Diaper Punished

When I was a child from 3-11 I had some sort of fear to poop. I really can’t explain it. Even right now thinking about it. I have no idea. What I would do was kneel down on my left foot that was placed perfectly between my buttocks and allow the feeling of the release of having a bowel movement...
  2. S

hello world

hi i am a short story writer with diapers punishments humiliation everything a little ask anything.I already had a wattpad account that was deleted for no reason abdl10056
  3. Jonjon

Crime & Punishment

Littles, unfortunately, are not good all the time. At times, we don't listen, we talk back, we run off, and we even break things. How does your Big address such misbehaviour?
  4. T

New Chastity Device

A New device one of the metal cage variety has finally arrived. Ive been getting warmed up with 24/7 diapering. With slower cage acclimation. Due to recently being found undiapered and uncaged :sweatdrop:while not being allowed to post my reason for doing it.:sad: I'm forced to ask how long Its...
  5. feetintrouble

Punishment for the sake of it

If you're a little, or someone who takes care of littles, does "punishment" such as spanking, restraint, deprivation happen frequently, and is it always in response to deliberate naughtiness or disobedience? Do some littles really like being "good", and punishment is always humiliating if it...
  6. W

Diaper Punishment

Give me a diaper punishment you can say what i'd have to do to earn a punishment
  7. D

Hello

I am daddy seek adult baby
  8. B

Hello!!

Just a little backstory on me, I just created my account. I'm Daniel, from MN And I'm 19. Loved wearing diapers and the feeling of being controlled my someone older, preferably a mommy. When I was in 7th grade, my love for diapers began when my parents decided to put me on "diaper punishment"...
Back