stuffed animals

1. babybubbyy

Stuffies

Hey guys today I had a really rough day so I ended up buying 2 new stuffies. One is a hello kitty in a unicorn suit the other is a pink bunny. I’m going to name the bunny princess fluffykins. But my favorite stuffies I own are a sleeping stich and angel from target. I was wondering if other...
  2. Littlebabymikey

Crinklz buccaneer

Ive been wearing the new buccaneer lately and I love how cute crinklz looks as a pirate in that little boat. I wish crinklz would make the characters as plushies. I would definitely buy them
  3. Dodgy

A big little?

Haii everyone Im Dodgy or Dodge. Im 27 years old, from the Netherlands and I think Im a big little. That means Im big first but.. I also really like having my stuffed animal and sucking my thumb and while I wear diapers a lot, I dont wear them all the time. So.. Im bigger than the babies but...
  4. medicalmagic

New Old Stuffed Animals

To start, I'm not an AB, just a DL, as of this moment in time and as far as I know. That said, last night, I found myself scouring the internet for at least a few hours trying to track down a stuffed animal that I had from birth (>2 decades/~21 years ago) but lost when my father disowned me...
  5. JaysonTheRegressor

Plushie Collection

I bet no one has as many as I do! I have 272! How many do you have?
  6. WigglesThePup

The Plush Insanity

Hola everyone! So I'm thinking of getting a stuffie to cuddle with at night because secretly I'm very lonely. Not sure if I want a life-sized teddy bear or anything, just a plush companion. Any ideas? You can think of this as a show & tell thread too. So why not show/talk about your stuffie...
  7. ORBaby

A home for our stuffies

I just saw this on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/handmade.ideass/videos/1719640651641055/
  8. Dreamincolour

If someone entered your bedroom right this second...

If someone entered your bedroom (or another relevant room) right this second, what would they find? Would you be discovered for what you are (little/AB/etc) as you dive for whatever posession you've left out so you can kick it under the closest piece of furniture, or would you fold your hands...
Back