drawing

1. CutestPaddedFemboy

drawing on diapers

Because I cannot buy any diapers with patterns, I often draw my own ones. I recently drew a really nice starry design that looks really cute. I was wondering if anyone else has done this and also if anyone has any design suggestions?
  2. CutestPaddedFemboy

I can draw abdl stuff for people.

deviantart.com/ohwhy10 I thought i'd tell everyone that if they want any abdl artworks drawing i can take requests. I can take them here via DM or message on deviantart
  3. Elmo

How do you like to color?

Crayons are my favorite!
  4. jasonbutsmall

Rose and the Baby Squad

This idea took a little while to come to fruition but here's the leader of the Adult Baby Magical Girl team I was dreaming up. 😅 I'm calling her Rose and obviously she's got a heart motif going on. I tried to make it look more retro with a VHS filter but I think it just kinda made things look...
  5. medicalmagic

Diaper Art

I doodle sometimes and I hope it’s okay to make this thread a place where I can post some of my art that is relevant to the forum in some way. If anything is too NSFW, please let me know and I’ll delete it right away (if I can? I don’t actually know how to delete when someone has already...
  6. FoxyFreia

AB/DL drawing attempt #1

I made a quick drawing of a cute little girl getting caught in her diaper with her blankie plushie. This is the first time I made a full body AB/DL drawing. Drawing: Thoughts/suggestions?
  7. OpheliaScarlett

Drawing Coloration

Hello , I just wanted to present you my last coloration =) I don't have any tablette and have to use my mouse, so drawing is pretty difficult , but coloring a clean line drawing is pretty easy when you know how to do it =). My coloration : =) The original Line : =)
  8. Sitherus

bringing back the oldies (ellienoodlesoup)

missing the best abdl artist i have ever come to know, sorry to anyone else that draws including me. I know i will never be as good as her. I wish to eventually find out what happened to her. I hope it wasn't death then removal of the arts by misunderstanding people. Anyways, shortly after...
  9. nites

Contest! Win a FREE Crinkle Crate!

One of the most highly desired items from our survey results (other then diapers!) is stickers! So we've decided to run a contest for designs and the winners will receive a free Crinkle Crate! Have you ever wanted to design the front of a diaper? Want to wear a pirate themed diaper? Or maybe...
  10. D

Hi! New and stuff

My lovely friend Lukethefur has just advised me to join up! I hope to meet some cool people here. Possibly you! You're probably cool. Maybe. Probably. A few things about me... 18 year old guy from the UK (south-west). Been distantly curious of the abdl community for about 3 years. Only...
  11. J

Drawing Request! Any artists here?

Hello! I didn't see another place for an art request thread, so I figured it belonged here. I love art, BUT I can't draw. Especially people. They look like macaroni and cheese noodles. However, I have so many cute ideas for drawings that I'd really like to see! I'm wondering if there's any...
  12. Sitherus

OMG Ellienoodlesoups account is gone!

so i was searching Deviantart for Ellienoodlesoup so that i could ask her if she would give me some pointers on drawing diapers. (We've had talk before where she helped me out) But when i searched for her account it couldn't find anything. So i did what i normally do when i cant find someones...
  13. Sitherus

Drawing request for profile picture

I was thinking recently that My profile picture is kind of bland. Now I don't consider my self an expert but i like to draw. Im gonna draw my profile picture but why stop there. If anyone else wants to have their picture drawn by me just let me know ill see what i can do. I will do it for free...
Back