relationship advice

1. innostunut

How to put a personal add to public dating site?

How to put a personal add to public dating site? I’m keen on seeking company not only diaper sites, but also more common ones. I’m still looking for ABDL/agedre/agere (don’t know which one I am, I’m not stereotypically only one of those) and want to make it clear. I don’t want to mess it up...
  2. FlynnRyder24

Relationship advice

Hello everyone! I am having some struggles. My wife and I have been together for seven years and married for less than one. We’ve recently run into a little bland patch when it comes to our sex lives. Our sex life has always been fairly active and have never really had an Issue until now. For...
  3. M

Whats the best way to help my girlfriend feel comfortable around me wearing diapers?

Hello all, I've been in my relationship with my gf for 2 years now. I told her about my abdl side about 6 months into dating. We are very much in love and everything is leading to us being together for the long haul. The only big hurdle still in our relationship is that she is still a little...
  4. sparrowj8811

Trapped - Babygirl Help

Hello everyone, My apologies if this is not the correct place to post. It seemed as the closest forum topic for the issues at hand. A brief breakdown of myself a 34-year-old male. Have been into wearing diapers/pads both for medical and enjoyment reasons, regressing into little space, some...
  5. Abreeze

My introduction

Hi I’m new to the abdl community (I’m a diaper lover) and never have actually worn a diaper for but am looking to do so in the future. I’m in a stable loving relationship and am looking for advice on how to maintain a healthy relationship with my significant other despite me recently opening up...
  6. Cammer

Finding relationships while diapered

Ok y’all I know I am new and I am posting a lot but I am just full of questions and seeking guidance. As I slowly get comfortable with the reality that I can’t stop my DL side, I worry about finding a women who is excepting of this side. Those who are in a relationship, how did y’all go about...
  7. D

UPDATE on Boyfriend is DL - seeking advice

Hi all, I posted in here the other day regarding my boyfriend who is DL and some questions/concerns I had: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/boyfriend-is-dl-seeking-advice.156425/#post-1987294 I am not DL and until I met my partner, I really did not know this was a thing, let alone a thing...
  8. lukethefur

Daddy and Little Trouble (Relationship advice)

Hey all, firstly just a warning that this post is going to be long and quite personal so if you do read through it, well done and thanks. I realise I come off as controlling, but please try and be empathetic in your responses. These are very fresh wounds for me So, I guess the main thing I'm...
  9. DiaperKidd49

AB/DL marriage and children.

Are there any straight AB/DLs out there that would like to have children of their own one day like me?
  10. LimeBloodedNoir

To make diapers pure (warning! Mentions some gross stuff!)

To Make Diapers Pure Here is my little story. I am online, wanting to look up some pure wholesome ABDL videos! A healthy relationship! lets just say- thats not what I got. Instead, I ran into many nsfw posts and videos. I dont mind that others do that! Like- they do what they like, and good on...
  11. D

Girlfriend's a little, where do we start with the diapers?

Hi, my girlfriend and I have been together for the best part of the year, and around a month or so ago, she told me that she was a little. I'm actually into all this as well, but more as someone who likes other people in diapers (although not as much as she likes it), and we've been slowly going...
  12. A

When/How to tell s/o?

I pretty much am only active on here to get advice so I apologize for that... but tl;dr- I slipped into headspace with my girlfriend one night but I'm not sure she picked up on it. My friend said I should just get it out of the way now but I'm not sure if I can or how to go about it... I posted...
  13. W

Struggling wife of baby... any helpful advise?

Hi Community, I'm hoping you can help me with some suggestions. I've been married to an adult baby for several years and am STILL struggling with the fantasy. Logically, I like the idea of the fantasy and even used to play with him, but am getting discouraged because it is not getting easier...
  14. I

Diapers at Pokemon Go Fest

So my partner and I made the questionable decision to attend Pokemon Go fest in Chicago this weekend. As I'm sure you all heard it was a bit of a cluster. This wasn't helped by the fact that I was wearing the entire time and was dying inside my diaper from the heat. Any tips for how to wear...
  15. Neet

Anxiety (OCD), Diapers, and my relationship.

For the past two months I've been diaper free. I've been pushing my ab/dl side of my life away, trying to deny its existence. Naturally, it hasn't been going so well. For the past 4 years of my life (5 this September <3 ) I've been with my girlfriend who I can't see myself happily living...
  16. R

DLs and relationship life

Hey guys! So i am just wondering how some of you DLs have "came out" to your non abdl partner? How did you introduce it/what do you recommend? What were their reactions as soon as you mentioned it? I am just looking for insight on how to go about it. Im not currently in a relationship but...
  17. P

How to be a better daddy

Hi everyone! So I just told my hubby about my little / ABDL side and he is totally supportive and wants to learn more. Pleeease give him any advice you can. Here’s a message from him:::: Hello all, I would like to learn how to become a Daddy, and learn more about this lifestyle and/or fantasy...
  18. kashi

Relationships and being a little

Writing this is a struggle finally admitting this to myself has been hard and now I feel really incredibly lost and I due to anxiety I feel like I can't talk to any of the people in my life who know about my little side because I feel as if I turn to them for help to often and I'm just not...
  19. Strong

Telling a SO.

Yesterday, I decided to tell my boyfriend about my DL side. It took a lot to get it out, and immediately afterwards it felt good til have confided in someone. This morning, however, I woke up feeling worried that him finding out about my DL side may have affected how he views me. Apparently he...
Back