pacifier

1. Demonbabywearspamps

What paci do you use?

I'm hoping to start a thread of showing off our pacis! Personally I use a cute purple deco paci with "kitten" on it! Do any of y'all use pacis? If so show them off!
  2. B

Pacifier repairs?

I've started a pacifier store recently and I've had a few recurring problems like the notch that holds the handle in place breaking or being unable to remove a misplaced rhinestone once the glue dries. Is there anything I can do to repair these issues? Also was there any tips people had for...
  3. knnk

Need help to modify baby pacifier’s nipple

Hello umm I’m new here. I’m seeking for help here because I can’t find help anywhere. I live in Argentina, and it’s a country with a lot of economical problems rn and for years, even now, the citizens cannot get to import anything here from other countries for personal reasons. So here there is...
  4. confusedboy

Where can i get this style adult pacifier

Had this as a child and Iwant it back! Can anyone direct me where I can get one reasonably priced for adult pacifier?
  5. Oinker94

Original (pre-1992) MAM Pacifier Revelations!

As luck would have it this month, I got my hands on MAM pacifiers that were made prior to 1992! Got these on EBay, and I was lucky enough to be the only bidder! I wanted to modify these myself with adult sized nipples that I have on hand (have to anyway because of the age of the nipples), and I...
  6. ShyGirl91

DECORATED MY FIRST PACI!!! 🩷

I decorated this in about 3 hours. It was cathartic and helped keep me out of my head. I'm going to list it on my Etsy shop. It's my first item to sell! ☺️ I'm going to sell it for 25.00. I created my Etsy banner and icon a couple of weeks ago. If you check out my shop, I'd love to hear...
  7. michaelmc

Pacifiers and Dummies

I have like many here been looking at pacifiers on many sites and although there is good choices i think the choice of teats is lacking after all when i like many was a baby the only type was the latex cherry nipple type . I think it's sad that they only offer us the clear modern flat teat i...
  8. HoneyBabyy

Best pacifiers for thumb suckers?

I want so badly to find a pacifier that has a similar mouth feel to thumb sucking, as that's what's most relaxing to me. I have a standard orthodontic size 8 as well as the Fixx, and while the Fixx comes closest of the 2 and I like it, neither one really compares to sucking my thumb! Do any...
  9. babyrose111

NUK paci

hi! has anyone tried using the NUK 18/36 month pacis? how are they in size compared to an adult paci? is the difference big?
  10. babyrose111

favourite LittleForBig pacifier

hi! i wanna buy a new pacifier from LittleForBig. I already have one of their generation II with a giraffe on but thinking about buying the generation 3 one. but what i’m wondering is what’s you favourite one from them and what you like and don’t like about them. or if maybe you have some others...
  11. babyrose111

Using pacifiers

i’ve noticed when i sleep with my pacifier (done it for around half a week now) i tend to drool a lot. is that normal? is my pacifier nipple too big? am i using it wrong?
  12. PuffPuffPaci

Is it time for an updated pacifier review?

Would anyone be interested in reading an updated pacifier review? Im kinda writing one as a pet project and thought yall might like to read it when its finished. I'm also looking for any companies/sellers (specifically from ebay, etsy and custom sellers that are well known) I might have missed...
  13. Oinker94

Original Classic MAMs in Adult size?

I know it’s a stretch, but wouldn’t it be cool if another adult pacifier was made using this shape? It’s the way MAMs were made prior to 1992. They were eventually fazed out in the early 2000s. This particular kind was my first paci when I was a baby.
  14. PaKo66

It's time to introduce myself even if a bit late ...

I'm more used to introducing myself in communities and groups of a different kind. But I'll try. I am 55 DL with some aspects of Sissy and AB. I found out that something was wrong with me when I was about eighteen, but I discovered AB in myself and in general around 1993. I first had discovered...
  15. K00paTr00pa

Binky Care

Since Im still pretty new to using pacifiers, I wanted to ask what peoples methods were for cleaning them and how often they did it? Currently using a light coat of dish soap every night on mine.
  16. Oinker94

MAM styled Pacifier nipples are here!!!

Check Dion413’s EBay page. After all these years, they’ve finally arrived!
  17. CJB

What pacifier would you reccommend?

My next step is going to be buy a pacifier to suck on while I sleep. Which one would you all reccommend?
  18. NightFlare76

How Durable are AB Pacifiers?

I would like to know how durable the AB Pacifiers are from any of the various brands or stores that offer them. I consider myself more DL oriented than AB but I think I have some type of oral fixation as I am almost always chewing on something. If I have a pack of gum it's gone in less than a...
  19. Oinker94

The Perfect Pacifier! (Latex Edition)

In my early days as a little, one of the first things I got to express this side of me was purchasing pacifiers. My first adult models were a pure Nuk 5 and a Nuk 5 modified with a MAM guard. They came from Baby Pants, which has since become semi-active. I absolutely hated the pure Nuk 5 because...
  20. suckababy

How did you get into pacifiers?

I know pacifiers are a pretty big hit in this community, and I was wondering what got you into them. Did you use one during childhood and never give it up, or did you get drawn to them later in life? For me, I had one as a child and never wanted to give it up. I eventually had to because of my...
Back