diaper

1. DRZWDerepaid

Cincy, OH Diaper/ABDL Store

Hi all! Just wanted to make a quick post to recognize a brick and mortar store in the Cincy area, My Diaper Depot! I had the pleasure to stop in today and it was great to see. The Owner, Bob, is a great guy. Good selection of diapers from all sorts of brands from Abena to Northshore, to ABU...
  2. sillygirl

Does anyone else want bigger diapers

Does anyone else want bigger diapers and abdl clothes. Because i really like getting fatter and I might not be able to fit in a diaper one day.
  3. Fresh Kiddos Junior Blue

Fresh Kiddos Junior Blue

4. lockedindiapers

Diapers found in public

Whenever I am using a public toilet to change, I always find myself looking in the trash for discarded diapers or other things. Im not digging through gross trash, just looking at the visible parts or if the trash can has a clear liner, sometimes ill pull it out to look at the bottom. I normally...
  5. Owlzzy

New to diapers

So I thought I'd share in my experience of trying out adult AB/DL diapers for the first time. I ended up taking the advice from a caregiver and ordered a bag of 12 of what is known within these circles as premium diapers. Company: Rearz Website: https://rearz.ca/ Product Name: Daydreamer...
  6. DavyBoy

Anyone tell me about diaper situation in Argentina

I do live in Georgia (Republic of) and I want to move myself to Argentina, but I don't know how difficult is Argentina to obtain some good diapers.
  7. michaelmc

Diaper Development

Found an interesting article i thought you might like on absorbtion and bio degradability . www.techexplorist.com/indian-researchers-developed-super-absorbent-diapers-sea-food-waste/15859/
  8. ABDElsa

Trying the ABU TinyTails

Lions, Foxes, Otters, and Deer, oh my! I'm not a Furry, but I just HAD to try the new TinyTails Diapers from ABU. So many things to love about them! For one they're ABU's first plastic back positional printed Diaper, as well as their first all-over printed Diaper package with games, the pastels...
  9. Daan

Gloves and Aprons

I am incontiment and I get changed with gloves and apron by my mother also she wears the gloves and apron during bathing me or assisting with toothbrushing, etc Like she wears the apron and gloves every time she is caring for me at butt wiping only gloves But rest also an apron How you get...
  10. babypancho

Searching

Is there anyone here from Ohio?? Maybe near Cleveland
  11. pugglesmuggles

BetterDry... I think I'm a convert!

Hello, just wanted to share an experience and also maybe gather some other opinions as well- first of all, age 35, male, 90% UIC for 3.5 years. It took me a while to "arrive" at the need for diapers 24/7, as for a lot of us it did, but once I did about 2 years ago and did some experimenting...
  12. PampLuv

What Is Your Diaper Wish?

If you had one diaper related wish, what would it be?
  13. Andrew1599

Little diapers lover

Little baby, Andrew
  14. Zooxtry

Missing a diaper in my small little stash, help me investigate (info in thread)

DISCLAIMER: If I were to sound like a child then you know why :D I'm currently on a trip with my whole family and I brought with me 3 adult diapers, and 7 child diapers. I'm almost 100% positive I took 7 and not just 6. One's missing, very unlikely I lost it, I actually think my sister took it...
  15. bbjett

My intro!

Hi all! My name is Jett, I’m new to the community! I’m always open to chatting, and I’d love to get to know some people!
  16. SoggyGolfer

First time flagged by TSA.

Just went through TSA at the Denver airport. I have Pre check and moved through the line as normal. I had my knee replaced last year so I’m required to go to the stand up scanner instead of the metal scanner. As I’ve done literally 100’s of times I wear a Rearz all white diaper. Make sure...
  17. pugglesmuggles

Specific kind of diaper leaking- male UIC. Anyone else?

Hello- so I've been UIC for about 3.5 years, and I currently wear Northshore MegaMax diapers for it, day and night, usually two in a 24-hour period, one at night, one during the day, although I occasionally have to change mid-day, due mostly to what I'm going to describe below. I just want to...
  18. Jonsnow12

Favorite diapers and why...

I'm still searching for my go to diaper. I love the little feel and aesthetic of cloth backs like the ABU little kings and waddlers especially with the full hook and loops. Plus they make for a discreet wear (less rustle) but love the functionality of plastic backed pumps like rearz, trest...
  19. txfire89

New to almost everything

Hello, as stated above I am new to almost everything. I just got out of an abusive relationship after 4 years and am opening my eyes to new things. At the time of writing I’m 35 male in Texas. I don’t know much else of what to put but am an open book otherwise!
  20. tarzan

Hiya

So nice to meet others who also wear diapers! I'm not sure where my desire to wear diapers started, but I can't remember a time where I wasn't fascinated by them. As a child I would conjure numerous ways to remain in them despite already being trained. My most vivid memories involve diapers...
Back