college

1. PuppyLover

College and Bedwetting

I just started college earlier this month, and I really thought I could manage something like bedwetting with a roommate, mostly because I feel super embarrassed to acknowledge it as a medical issue. Im almost certain the college would require something like a doctors note if I were to request a...
  2. B

Changing on campus at college?

I’m going to have to start wearing to class as I started having accidents and I was curious and to a good way to bring my changing supplies and where are good places to change on campus, thanks for any help!
  3. dolecrush

Any college ABDLs here?

So I'm currently a freshman studying graphic design at Utah State. I was wondering if there are any other ABDL people on here that attend college and if so what's your major? If you're comfortable sharing, where do you attend?
  4. L

Lukey 💖🍼(new here)

Hi mommies and daddies (and everyone in between), I’m Luke - but you can call me Lukey or Lucy. I’m a 20 year old male college student living in Los Angeles and this is my first time posting on an AB/DL forum. I’ve been into crossdressing and pampers for a while, and i’m hoping to meet some...
  5. ThatOneGayBoi

Bowling Green, KY

So.. I’m starting college soon. I was hoping maybe there were other littles or daddies within the area? I know this is a long shot but I thought I’d try :)
  6. LimeBloodedNoir

Going back to college (HELP???)

I know iv made a LOT of posts on here asking for advice on incontinence but my doctors are no help. I am going back to college soon, and, since I only recently become fecally incontinent, I dont know how im gonna cope. The only experiences iv had with accidents have been in a hospital and we...
  7. californiaabdl

Should I try to wear diapers 24/7?

Hi, I've been off to college for the past 1.5 years but now I'm back living at home because I'm going to a local community college instead. So, I'll be back living at home like my high school and middle school years. I'll be taking a few online classes and the rest will be on campus. And since...
  8. KittyninjaW

My Schedule in College is Leaving me Swamped, Help!

Hello Everyone! I'm back. First off, I just want to say that my Brother has a girlfriend now which is making him act better. Also I have been getting more into the bible and listening to my psychologist and grandmother. all of which is helping me cope with life. Anyway, good news and bad news...
  9. LimeBloodedNoir

Have any diaper college storys?

Im going to college soon! I want to have on a diaper one day! Did/do any of you guys go diapered to college? Ever wet in a diaper in schools? Did you guys ever use or have on a diaper in high-school? What do you guys think of this?
  10. Scamander14

Asking for Advice

I’ve asked for advice before in my previous posts. But, I’m trying to flesh out a five year plan for myself and this is something I’m including in this five year plan. In five years, I want to be completely financially independent. Hello. I’m not going to share my real name but you can call me...
  11. miapeters

Diapers and school/college

Hello again, mia here I'm just wondering how your'll managed incontinence/diapers at school or college. Did you still manage to do certain activities. How did your peers and teachers treat you and what kind of facilities did they have for you to change. I remember I was in the school orchestra...
  12. KittyninjaW

How do I balance college and private life?

Hello, everyone, the thing is I get stressed a lot in college and at the end of the day, all I want is just to relax, but sadly I have homework and studying to do, and it stresses me out and I have no time to enjoy anything fun.:( To be honest, This is really hard to think about, because One...
  13. KittyninjaW

Dropped all of my classes except for one, and am starting to get that grade up.

Hello, Well as the thread says, I dropped all of my classes except for one, last friday and I am working on bringing that one up. I only had 3 classes to begin with, BTW. And I am going to work on ending the semester on a good note by studying for my tests and finals, Because I am so close to...
  14. archerstaley

Talking about disabilities, disabled parking and incontinence to a University

Talking about disabilities, disabled parking and incontinence to a University is never easy, especially when no one understands physical disabilities. I went through a unnecessary ordeal at my school learn from this and find your advocacy before you get to this level. Read it here --->...
  15. Butterscotch

New school (again) Community college

well now I'm done with my year and a half in upstate New York, and in back at community college in LA. The place in New York only had like 150 kids in it and it was easy to make friends and so being from LA it was easy to become popular, but now back here it's like square one again. People here...
  16. M

Hello!

Hey everyone. I'm stoked to be part of this community. Ever since I can remember, I've liked wearing diapers. I used to steal my sister's when I was younger and eventually graduated to buying my own. It was always something I would do when nobody was home. I also have always had stress...
  17. F

Social experiment at college - yes or no?

Hi everybody :-) Before some time I have started to wear diaper for every night. I do not usually wear diapers at day, and I just behave like bedwetter. It is big fun for me now, but school will start soon again and I will live with my friend in our college room. I have never said to him that...
  18. LordFluffybuttz

Wearing in public?!?

Ok so I've been thinking about wearing a Goodnite(my fav) to college because it's a long bus ride and long classes and this will help with my weak bladder. So I guess what are your thoughts on this? I also don't know if any adult change tables not that I need one but they are nice. FYI I'm a...
  19. nightfox320

Questions after telling my girlfriend i'm an AB/DL

Hey everyone hope y'all are doing well. So as the title expresses I am now out to my girlfriend. This isn't a new occurrence, it actually happened after about 4 months of dating, if i remember correctly. As of now we have been going strong for almost 9 months. She is very special to me and I can...
  20. FievelandTonyAB93

First time trying out Bambinos

Now, I currently live in a major university at my state where its mail service has to process any package delivered there before notifying the intended recipient that it's delivered. Last week, I recently decided to buy a sample pack of Classico disposable diapers from Bambinos because...
Back