baby girl

1. Palle

Things only girls who grew up catholic will remember- Rubber pants

I found the following post at: https://catholictalkshow.com/things-only-kids-who-grew-up-catholic-will-remember/ Please click the link to the forum and read some of the unbelievable post found there. In the thread really intrigued me a lot. Can anyone confirm that this really is a thing? (It...
  2. Angellothefox

Which girl pacifier would you get poll?

Which girl pacifier would you like to get? You can only choose one. And yes the voting will be viable to the public. I keep forgetting to put that in the rest of my polls. 1 2 3 4 5 Get a costume made sissy pacifier it can be adult baby or just baby
  3. K

Ello! giggles :)

Im katt im a 22 year old little! whos going to school for welding. i want to be an artist. I loves creepy and cute things. My favourite character is harley quinn. I love sailor moon, monster high, anime, comics, swinging on swings. cuddles, anything pumpkin spice, animal crackers, colouring and...
  4. L

ABU Lavender diapers hold Soooooo much pee pee!!!

So I ordered a case of the Abu Lavender's, and I just got them in the mail yesterday! Yay! And I just have to let this be said to all the haters out there that have tried to hate on these diapers..... NO. Just NO. Put your paci's in and shhhhh hater's, because you are very very wrong! I...
  5. BabyAngela

Hello

Hi All, I am Angela, I subscribed myself last year for this website, but due to various reasons, I didn't had the time to stay in touch, so therefore I would like to introduce myself again. I am a 24 year old dutch male person in daily life. However, when I was a child, I always admired girls...
Back