abu

1. TigerDL

How to hide/mask/excuse ABU scent

I just ordered some scented PowerUps Euro from ABU and wow do they smell great! But it's also quite strong, I was even able to smell it out of a tear in the corner of the box before I opened it. How do people hide or mask or explain away this scent that lingers in the room? Is there any method...
  2. DiaperTV

Mass layoffs & probably canceled events: What happened at ABU?

Hello, I found this post from JamesFrost_3 at Twitter: According to this post, ABU will not be at the CAPCon (US event). And likely not on other events. I found this facebook post on the official AB Universe page about an unofficial pre-event. This post looks like an indirect confirmation that...
  3. K00paTr00pa

New ABU “Tiny Tails”

Just got an email from ABU about there newest diaper coming in January. Definitely targeting the furry community with this one. For me not into the furry lifestyle, I kind of wish they continued to make more diapers like Little Kings or Alpha Gator prints. What are your thoughts? I’ll at...
  4. TigerDL

ABU Diaper Fits

I'm surprised no one has already posted about this (unless I missed the thread, which is also possible). ABU recently sent out an email/made a post explaining their 4 different diaper fits/cuts. I know it seems kind of obvious that ABDL companies have various templates that multiple designs...
  5. K00paTr00pa

Softest All White Diapers

Anyone know of any soft all white diapers similar (or exactly like) to Super Dry Kids, but without the print? I bought some Abu simple ultra a while back, but was disappointed with the quality (honestly they feel a little generic)
  6. TigerDL

ABU PowerUps: US vs Europe versions

I was wondering what people's experiences have been using ABU PowerUps, especially comparing the US and Europe versions. I know ABU has a post about the differences in specs between them, I was more wondering about people's experiences and opinions after using them. Do you have a preferred...
  7. LittleRascal

Abu are doing a sale

Abu are currently doing a sale it will only last for a few more hours but if you use the code Coreyisbored you get 15% off this was enough to sway me so I’ve ordered 40 dipees But yeah just wanted to let you know as a saving is a saving.
  8. digi

Best Customer Care Ever!

The other day I made an order to ABU for a mixed half case of diapers, putting in the notes that they were a celebration for finishing my college semester. (I’ll attach the photos as well) What I got was much more than expected, to say the least. My order from the Maryland Warehouse (one bag...
  9. K00paTr00pa

Trest plastics vs other brands

I've recently seen a lot of praise about Trest brand diapers and was wondering how soft the plastic is compared to other brands. Abu's Peekaboos and SDK are my current top pics for overall feel, but I'm always open to something better.
  10. Anonymous96

Biggest order yet!

So I ordered from two places the other day. From ABDLmarketplace I got myself a 10 pack of little rascals, 2 samples of dry life slip Then from Abuniverse I got myself a pack of 10 little kings, a pack of 10 bunnyhops, and 2 samples of ABUspace Problem is, it arrived, and I really struggled...
  11. cherryfoxie

Are ABU bunnyhops good?

these are my first real abdl diaper , so i hope they hold well.
  12. Anonymous96

Currently trying double diapering

Sitting here in a large ABU simple ultra, doubled up with an XL ABU kiddo. Feels really comfortable and all around just great. Nice and chilled out! Happy weekend
  13. ShyKary

ABU "Scent Option" Removal

I recently bought 2 10-packs of diapers from ABU with the scent option. I was really excited and wore one of each ^^ I made sure to take a shower before and after play but when I left for work the next day the scent still stuck to me! The whole place smelled like ABU Diapers for 8 hours and I...
  14. puffyfluffyfoxo

Is anyone else having the same issues with ABU diapers?

To start things out, i like ABU as a compony. super friendly people, and good customer support. But as much as i love their designs, recently ive been having major issues with their products. (Abu dinorawrz, simple ultra and peekabu) I may be nitpicking but ive noticed their products have become...
  15. Saimerej

Thoughts on new ABU Diapers?

Ever since the announcement of their new diapers(The alpha gator-z and the Little Kings style) I've been super curious to hear how the community has responded to their release? I've only tried a sample of the gator-z diapers and I really enjoyed its quality, so I assumed the Little Kings version...
  16. M

Little kings / alphagatorz poll: Preference for plastic, cloth and number of tapes

This is a poll for people who like the designs of the ABU little kings and/or alphagatorz. I wonder what your preference is for the material and number of tapes. Many people ask for a 2 tape or plastic version so I wonder how representative those people are. If you are not interested in these...
  17. TheGrimmRetails

Diapered and Married

My husband supports my diaper fetish, emotionally. He wants no part of it. The only thing he asks is that I don't mess in my diaper during the summer as the smell would be stronger then. I generally don't mess when I'm at home. I know that there are many schools of thought on the subject of...
  18. Wizard With DIaper.jpg

Wizard With DIaper.jpg

A clip of my wizard character manifesting an ABU Space diaper.
  19. O

Is there a reason ABDL companies don't make good booster pads?

I've been trying out many different booster pads since the really good ones were discontinues many years ago (old Abri-let Maxi, AO Vorlage and Azipads - if you didn't try any of these, you don't know what good booster is). Unfortunately all of the current available ones are really...
  20. DLPJ

ABU Diaper Suit Active

ABU seems to have a new diaper suit. They call it active wondering if anyone has tried it.. It looks neat, but it's expensive here in Canada. I don't want to spend so much on a test. I am hopping someone else took the plunge. If you did and care to share i would appreciate the feed back. here...
Back