help please

1. SupportingHelp

I'm trying to learn everything.

Hello all I'm very new to all of this and so I'm just here trying to learn. I (27F) just learned that my bf (32m) wants to wear diapers. We have been together 12 years and this is just now coming up. Background on him is he has had a bed-wetting problem his whole life. He has been to the doctor...
  2. FatalGeometry

Very Very Angry Right Now - Help

I just need to vent. I haven't worn in 6 months, yet I've been craving it every single day. I finally started putting my plan into place to be able to wear again a few weeks ago and last weekend I made my order with NRU. Since then I've been so excited about it that I haven't been able to...
  3. CutestPaddedFemboy

what should I get

so I'm gonna be getting more pull-ups soon and my budgeting only lets me get one pack. what should I buy?
  4. T

Daddy and me: Diaper buying

So... my daddy and I have been having small discussions about diapers. He knows I want to buy them, but every time that I do; I decide then I chicken out last second, Goodness; how do I justify myself and my want to just be little. I really am not home too often due to work, but winter is...
  5. anthony11

need help!!

My names is Anthony Bynum I'm 18 I'm an ABDL I've been one for 3years now and I ve been in the closet forever I'm also part of the LGBTQ community and have felt like I've been never truly myself. Might come off preaching but I feel so drained emotionally and physically sometimes I get home and...
  6. Kaylen

Male diaper... issues.

So I was just curious if I was the only one who had issues with this! Sometimes when I go to wet my diaper I noticed that it feels like the tip of me peen seems to get pushed up into the front of my diaper and the urine builds up until it hurts before it kinda burts out. It seems no matter how I...
  7. kashi

Need tech savey suggestions

Tl;Dr: Want a new phone with good memory (30GB+), powerful enough to play Pokemon Go and fallout shelter (Plus longevity), Good battery life, doesn't matter if it's android or apple don't care. Please no flame wars ^_^ Okay so my parents have offered me the freedom to request a gift of some...
  8. D

Girlfriend of DL Help

Hi all! I found out a month ago that my boyfriend was a DL. I love him a lot and he's such a great guy. I joined this community to better understand and talk with people in relationships with this. I've had a really difficult time coming to terms with this and as much as I try to accept it I...
  9. H

Parent found one of my diapers.

I live with my mother and she found a used diaper of mine in the bin this morning and questioned me about it. She thought it was for medical reasons and said she would book me a doctors appointment but I told her they weren't for medical reasons but she didn't understand. She has gone out for...
Back