diaper wetting

1. Rotommowtom

Strange Wet Morning... (Woke up wet, but i'm not Incontinent)

so i was wearing a Comfy Cubz diaper from lil comforts, wore the first diaper and wet it a bunch before bed. i did drink alot of water one hour before bed, which made me use my diaper three times before i went to sleep.(though the purpose of that was to make me use that old diaper because i wet...
  2. Jaketmf

2 in same diaper

Has anyone ever tried wearing the same diaper as someone else basically u have 2 people one in front of diaper one in back and wear a larger size and possibly sometimes pee in it together I've seen a video of 2 people doing this and I wonder if anyone else has done this before
  3. BHDiaperLover

24 hour diaper adventure starts now!

I have the day off work tomorrow and the house to myself so I decided I’m going to be diapered the entire time. I’ve wear often but rarely all of the time. There are a few errands I need to run tomorrow and I plan on wearing the whole time. A side goal is to wet while out and about. I’m also...
  4. M

Diapers under pants for girls

So, I've recently started wearing diapers in public on a lot more regular basis, but I don't want to wear sweat pants every time I do. Are there any recommendations on how to wear diapers under jeans and what kind I can buy? I do plan on wetting, so i would need to hide that too. What do you think?!
  5. T

Dreaming Reality

Over the past couple days, I have had the ability to indulge my inner-baby with the rest of the family being gone on a vacation. I opted for a stay-cation as they went to what is basically just a alcoholic music festival and I don't drink any form of alcohol. Last night, I had a dream. All I...
  6. Coney

Does anyone else WAIT to use their diaper?

Something I've done but never really thought about until recently is WAIT to wet my diaper. Instead I'll just go to the toilet when I have to pee. I love wetting my diapers, and who wants to waste all that time getting up? But I think it's because I want to wear that diaper as long as possible...
Back