fox

1. BlissfulFoxie

Heya

Not sure what to say, just hey I'm a fox! I think I got the hang of the rules here, tried to make my name different and such. Decided to sign up since most of my googled questions ended up leading me to a thread here. Messages are welcome if thats a thing and you want to.
  2. H

Another Diaper lover gamer...and furry?

Hi everyone. My friends calls me fox. Or damn fox because I get into a lot of trouble. Enough trouble that even when I had nothing to do with something I still get blamed. Suppose I might be too much of a kid at heart I guess. Recently I started accepting that I love diapers and have "little"...
  3. edgyfox

Australian Babyfur Fox

Hi, I'm James and just came back here as I have been away for a long time. I'm a straight, Clean Babyfur Fox just hoping to learn and try new things and hopefully make some new friends online and in real life. I'm from Country Victoria about 2 hours from Melbourne.
  4. FluffyWolfe

Fox or Wolf - Can't Decide

I love both animals. imo, the fox is quick and cunning and the wolf is large and powerful. I've always enjoyed watching video of both animals. When I was younger, I had stuffed animals of both, sadly don't have those anymore. I've done about 20 of those crazy "What furry are you" quizzes...
Back