furniture

1. sillygirl

Are there any ABDL bouncers out there or just designs for one?

I really want too buy or make one of these because I’ve already converted my bed into a crib and the next thing on my list is a bouncer. Something a bit like the image below but for adults.
  2. AsherDearing

Anyone interested in rocking chairs?

Just found a rocking chair for two on Wayfair! I have lots of fantasies about being rocked in a rocking chair with a caregiver ☺️. This one actually might be comfortable 🤣. https://www.wayfair.ca/baby-kids/pdp/latitude-run-sietie-chair-mgia2013.html?piid=88591582
  3. SuperSpaceBird

Zero gravity recliners and bean bag chairs as ABDL furniture.

I've seen post about adult highchairs and cribs but I want something like a baby rocker in adult size. I think that laying down in this position would make wearing and using a diaper easier. The closest thing I could find are called zero gravity recliners but big bean bag chairs could also work...
  4. dildoking98765

Where can I find swings or bouncers?

I saw a post the other day of this girl chilling in a bouncer and i'm wondering if theres a place I can buy one? Thanks!
  5. L

I would to share about me new Babica crib

Hi all, I would like to share with you about the most fantastic new crib I have for my nursery. I have always wanted a crib this year I finally did it. I ordered a Playcrib from Babica(). It came in two days ago and took me about two hours to set it up the first time, mostly because I was...
  6. Babica

Just Finished Building a PlayCrib, and you can't tell it's Adult-Sized from the pics!

Adult Sized, no really! https://imgur.com/gallery/uY9CP
  7. Poofybutt

ABDL Bassinet

I often make lists from time to time about what my baby-side would like to have when I move into a bigger place, future plans. After just glancing upon another post in this forum, a review of baby bassinet's, my baby-side finds himself wanting a bassinet fit for an AB. Has anyone else thought...
  8. L

building a nursey

Hi guys. I'm a new member and looking to build a new nursery for myself and a few friends. I live in the UK and I'm looking for ideas or anywhere I can buy furniture, highchair, cot bed, changing bed etc. Would it be cheaper to buy or try and build myself. Any pics or advice from you guys would...
Back