diaper sizing

1. Torix

How far from max size on tykable rearz etc is uncomfortable to put on?

I am a 45 inch waist ich and for instance tykable is max 48 in large size. Is this going to be snug and tapes far out onto the wings? I feel comfy in large size in tena slips and abena slip large. I know diapers in the same max size as tykable usually are a pain to put on. Would it be wise to...
  2. sassypigtailz

Getting a good fit between sizes; Northshore fills my gap just right. Other brands that might help?

Hi there babies and otherwise, I wanted an opinion….,I wear about a 44 to 46 waist size but I have a problem getting a comfy fit with say 36-48 waist sizing or many stopping at 46 waist. This makes me a gapper pardon my pun. I can make em work but they aren't ideal. I love ABU line but they...
  3. LeifErikson

Sizing

So I had a sort of “size revelation” recently. For the longest time I wore medium in pretty much everything: T shirts, underwear, shorts, all sorts. Long story short, I finally got a good workout groove going and built up my self confidence. Enough to buy a measuring tape and measure myself...
  4. BlackWing

Diaper Sizing Help

Hey all, since I'm only a week away from moving in with my girlfriend, I was planning on finally ordering some good quality diapers. I was planning on getting a case of Dry 24/7's, but I'm a little confused on the sizing. I have a waist of 28 inches, hips probably no more than 30, 120 pounds...
Back