smell

1. Canadianfalls

Sweet and burnt plastic smell in full diapers

Curious if this is just me or something common... after a few hours (maybe 3-6) in a fairly saturated diaper, do you ever notice a sweet and almost sugary smell? I get this a lot with the Prevail 360 diapers, and sometimes with a BetterDry... though after long wearing an M4 or BetterDry I...
  2. A

dealing with the smell

so i have looked around a bit and have yet to really find a thread dedicated to dealing with the smell of used diapers, so i'll post what i have learned here and hopefully some new ideas will come up. so far the best solution i have found for containing the smell of used diapers is a military...
  3. dlguy4life

Scented Colognes

Has anyone tried the "Baby Powder" or "New Baby" fragrance cologne scents from Demeter? (see links below) I've always been searching for the perfect scent that represents that smell of the freshly opened pack of Luvs/Pampers diapers. I wonder if these fragrances smell anything like that...
  4. Pokogirl

A Bittersweet Bedwetting Experience

Hello.I have started wearing diapers for about 2 months.A few weeks I had the experience of wetting the bed.First I shall state my experience. Although I have worn diapers to bed before,it was the first time when I had actually wet it in bed.I had problems peeing while lying down and so I could...
Back