tape

1. Etienne

Problem with tapes overlapping

Hi! So ever since i tried my first adult diaper over a year ago, i've had trouble with my tape job: the top tapes always overlap. I've tried several diapers from different brands both size M and S (which seem very rare for some reason) and the same problem was always there! Everytime I see a...
  2. 2Little2Late

To Prevent Leaks?

Hi everyone. I am really shy about making this post, also am sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I am also curious so with all that said. . . I plan on trying out diapers for the first time and never tried to put them on. Was wanting to know if there is a correct way to put on a diaper on...
  3. S

Duct tape and diapers?

I have been recently using pulls ups 4-5 due to availability in my area, and I was wonder if anyone is duct taping diapers to make a tight seal for messes, and large messes at that?
  4. TyphaHare

Stickers for diapers (Recommend to me pls!)

I'm trying to find some cute (and cheap) stickers for blank diapers :3 This far I've been browsing Ebay for star and dinosaur stickers, but one thing I can't find is some BIG stickers. I can do with plastering small stars and dinos all over the nappies, but.. yeah. Big ones would be cute Also...
  5. Felstormvortex

How to fix a broken diaper tab.

Hello. I'm Lorica. And here's a step-by-step on how to fix a broken diaper tab. Or even a tab that's lost it's stickum. I'm not a big fan of posting pictures of my groin on the web, nobody wants to see that, so my table will have to do for this tutorial. STEP ONE: Don't panic. It's not the end...
Back