submissive

1. starboydni

hi !

helloo i’ve been interested in this stuff for a while now, but i’ve finally gotten curious enough to explore it further :) i’m an 18yo trans guy and i’m not super experienced in anything lmao not exactly a little, but a secret 3rd option in between that and sub,,, but yeah! just saying hi
  2. W

Not really sure why....

Hello everyone, Just wanted to redeem myself from the horrors of lurker status, and say hi. I pop in here once in awhile, and it seems to be happening more frequently too. I'm into more of the diaper loving than the baby side of things. Diapers feel so comfy, warm, and secure. They also happen...
  3. S

Introduction

Hello everybody, Just signed in at this site to see what it is and uf I can find answers to my questions. Who am I? I'm an almost 34 year old man (sorry another man 😉) from northern Europe. I've been a Diaper Lover all my life. But started realuse this much later, thanks to internet...
  4. L

Little Chris - Coming to Understanding

My name is Chris. I do not consider myself any of the standard labels (Adult Baby, Little, Diaper Lover). I am a 22 year old boy. Perhaps a 22 year old mommies boy who never had proper adult figures. Oddly I do not remember most of my childhood before the age of 13. Pretty much blocked out other...
Back