funny

1. michaelmc

Masterbation

Iv been having problems masterbating but im not sure what it is i just can't put my finger on it! So i decided to shoot over the doctors i told the doctor it was hard coming here but i thought id give it a shake and shoot over , the doctor asked me whats up? i reply it's the opposite to down...
  2. michaelmc

When your own what do you watch to make you giggle and cheer you up?

When im down i will choose youtube vids to cheer me up and nowt better then a good giggle ! Here are some i love... The Two Ronnies ... 4 candles Anything with Billy Connelly Only Fools and Horses Lg Prank Videos A good Animation The Gods Must Be Crazy 2
  3. S

Who else babies their plushies or dolls?

I used to make diapers out of tissues and scotch tape for my plushies when I was a kid and teenager. Usually I’d pretend I was their dad. Since I don’t like baby dolls, I always preferred to diaper more cutesy stuff. I guess that was early signs that I could see myself being a possible switch...
  4. Karoshen

Embarrassing moments or Mabey not so embarrassing?

I was just wondering what everyone's most embarrassing public diaper moment was or most exciting. Thanks!
  5. michaelmc

Exposed diaper embarassment

I had an embarassing situation a couple of days ago when i got out of bed answered the door half asleep for a parcel in just T-shirt and diaper and then realised:wallbash:.have you had a embarassing moment like that?:dunno:
  6. P

Random Facts that you find interesting

I like finding bits of random facts and things, I'm wondering what kinds of things everyone else out there find. Post something that you have looked up or researched and thought was interesting or funny, include meme's gifs, pics, whatever. ran into this bit of info today never really thought...
  7. Uzuki

Funny Dexter's Labratory episode

Does anyone remember this episode of Dexter's lab? I remember watching it and feeling so embarrassed as a child. Watching him get dressed up as a girl and then mascarading around his neighbourhood in just his underwear (I always imagined this was a diaper :P) Then as he drops a fish in his...
  8. KittyninjaW

Can Someone Say humility

So, Anyways I was looking throughout my old page's I made, on fan Wikia's, and I'm gonna be honest, can someone say humility, although my fan fiction, I really want to go back to writing them. Although my one for YGO Card maker wiki, Litterly made me blush, and laugh at my past self. Here is a...
Back