suggestions

1. PaddedCub

Cheap, good diapers in Australia? Do they exist?

Are there are any medical brands available in Australia, cheaper than abdl diapers, that will hold 2 wettings without leaking? Or am I chasing a fantasy? Lol
  2. CLeazy928

Waterproof diaper cover at waterpark. Input and suggestions.

This year I'll be going to Holiday World. Probably towards the end of the summer season. I am curious. Are diaper covers a viable option to keep water from leaking in? I won't be getting into the wave pool or lazy river. But I want to go on the slides. Are there products with good enough leg and...
  3. babypancho

Anyone in ohio?

Hey guys and gals just looking for others in ohio! Im from the greater Cleveland area!!!!!
  4. Canadianfalls

Recommendations for active sleepers?

Hello all! For those like me who are active sleepers (toss and turn a lot, move a lot in bed, get up often overnight, etc) what diapers keep you covered? Until recently I've liked the BetterDry and it's worked for my heavy needs, but seems to lose any side-protection when a bit wet. The bigger...
  5. Canadianfalls

What are the best value diapers available in Canada?

I'm Canadian, from Toronto. Male. Wondering what the best value diaps are here. Going through 2-3 Depends w/ tabs per night is becoming wasteful. ATNs are nice but also don't do it for me anymore. I sit for long periods for work and gaming, and sleep diapered. Very heavy wetter. This leaves me...
  6. Limejbird

Just Hot My First ABDL

Hi, long time kicker first time posting. I’ve been into diapers for a long, long time and got the good ol Goodnites years ago. Just this last year I got some Abena’s that are pretty good too. I was still wanting some diapers that get huge, crinkle and make you have a good waddle. So, I got...
  7. L

New DL suggestions

For the very first time today, I bought a pack of Always at Walmart. The first one I used, I speed through a little bit.. What should I do to prevent this? Are these just not the right diapers to actually pee in? Should I look into AB diapers? Should I just not count on these to fully pee in...
  8. L

Want to try diapers, and I need advice!

I'm a girl, and I'm considering wearing diapers. Just to bed, probably. I want something cute, and poofy. I'm considering cloth over disposable. How should I get started?
  9. Angellothefox

For anyone how would you make a make shift abdl pram or buggy

I watched a adult woman in this buggy at looked like it was made from the structure of those pushable bags that some old people had. They had a basset part where the woman was sitting her legs hanging out along with arms. It fitted her body in but her head was raised her arms was out and so was...
  10. kashi

Need tech savey suggestions

Tl;Dr: Want a new phone with good memory (30GB+), powerful enough to play Pokemon Go and fallout shelter (Plus longevity), Good battery life, doesn't matter if it's android or apple don't care. Please no flame wars ^_^ Okay so my parents have offered me the freedom to request a gift of some...
  11. L

Nursery in Progress

I've decided to move my craft room downstairs and make room for my new Aww So Cute crib. Whenever it decides to ship.... I'm also making a changing table since Daddy's back isn't the greatest. It's going to be a lot of work. I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for a small room nursery
  12. shhsecret

Any suggestions?

So for the first time I've come to a point where I can indulge my little side just a bit. Unfortunately not yet with diapers, but soon I hope. I got a gift-card to target and I was trying to think of something I could get with it. I have a few different sippy cups in my cart, but I'm not...
Back