northshore

1. DiaperDude1

PSA: Northshore New Referral Program - $10 off

PSA: Looks like Northshore (northshorecare.com) has a new referral program. Existing customers can share their custom code and new customers get $10 off their first purchase. This also nets $10 for the original person and a $10 donation to charity. It's cool that they are implementing a referral...
  2. keepitonDL

Northshore supreme light brief discontinued

Honestly I loved the crinkle of these , they aren’t bulky and since I use for comfort most of the time with a void occasionally if I can’t find a bathroom anywhere, they hold the perfect amount for someone with an over reactive bladder . It also has little elastic waist ripples or whatever you...
  3. keepitonDL

Large mega max small body

I’m relatively small , and very peculiar about the tape and fit . I like it going slightly above my belly button, just everything snug. I also got north shore light supreme large The mediums again just felt really lowrise but not in the back. I’m a small in pants though, did I...
  4. kashi

Confidry / NS Supreme / BetterDry / Tykables Little Builder comparison

HI I am looking to wear more at night/during the day. I am not looking to do anything crazy, but I want something more affordable since I've been buying Tykables exclusively for a long while now, and I'm wondering if I can get a better price. I'm looking for a comparison between the four in the...
  5. NorthShoreAdam

NorthShore Supreme Lite Colors Pre-Stash is In!

We'll be shipping the bags to the "guess the color" contest winners on Tuesday December 18th. There are still two that haven't responded with address info. Check your ADISC inbox for details if you were one of the winners. Before tonight, I had only seen a purple one in person and thought it...
  6. NorthShoreAdam

NorthShore CYBER Sale: 15% Off ALL CRINKLZ Prints + Dotty Pony, Thru Dec 7th, 2018

To order, see https://www.northshorecare.com/fitteds1.html?brand_ms=10353%2C10524
  7. NorthShoreAdam

Guess the New Supreme Lite Colors & Win a Free Bag from Pre-Stash*

Happy to announce our designs are now finalized for the new color options of the NorthShore Supreme Lite Briefs! We're on track to have these available for sale in about 90 days...i.e. before the end of 2018 if all goes well. There will be 3 new colors produced initially, and in sizes Medium...
  8. NorthShoreAdam

Donations Needed by NC Diaper Bank for Hurricane Florence Victims - NorthShore Will Pay for Shipping

https://www.wral.com/diaper-bank-of-north-carolina-seeks-donations-to-help-those-displaced-by-hurricane-florence-/17840686/ Send to: North Carolina Diaper Bank 1311 East Club Blvd. Durham NC 27704 NorthShore is sending over 500 cases of diapers and wipes to support the Florence victims. If...
  9. NorthShoreAdam

Flash Sale Extended thru Labor Day, 10% off Crinklz & Dotty @ NorthShore!

Valid now through Monday September 3, 2018! (No exceptions - Valid until midnight Central US time) 10% Off All Crinklz patterns/sizes and Pink Dotty Pony Diapers!! Coupon Code is REQUIRED: CRD83 https://www.northshorecare.com/fitteds1.html?brand_ms=10353%2C10524 Phone orders eligible as well.
  10. NorthShoreAdam

Flash Sale * Today Only * 10% Off All Crinklz & Dotty Diapers

Today, August 31, 2018 Only!!! (No exceptions - Valid until midnight Central US time) 10% Off All Crinklz patterns/sizes and Pink Dotty Pony Diapers!! Coupon Code is REQUIRED: CRD83 https://www.northshorecare.com/fitteds1.html?brand_ms=10353%2C10524 Phone orders eligible as well.
  11. NorthShoreAdam

FedEx Hold at Pickup Location now Live on NorthShoreCare.com

I'm excited to announce that we've finally launched "FedEx Hold at Location" as an option in checkout on our website! Now you can pick up your packages at your convenience at the FedEx pickup location of your choice. There are many locations to choose from including Walgreens, Krogers, Walmart...
  12. NorthShoreAdam

4Care Bodysuit Diaper Covers w/ Snap Crotch Now at NorthShore!

https://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/diaper-covers/4care-unisex-bodysuit-diaper-covers-w-snaps.html 100% cotton onesie style diaper cover in 7 sizes and 2 colors (navy blue and white). Sizes available to fit waists 31 inches up to 48 inches. These are nice to wear over NorthShore Supreme...
  13. NorthShoreAdam

Dotty Pink Pony Diapers Now In-Stock at NorthShore! Save $5 on $50+ Order w/ Code FOURTH

Hey Bronies!?!?! The pink Dotty Pony diapers are now available at NorthShore and are ready to ship! Please let us know how you like them. Now's a great time to give them a try and save $5 on $50+ order using coupon code FOURTH which is valid thru 7/14/18 (one use per customer).
  14. NorthShoreAdam

New Crinklz Patterns In-Stock! 15% Intro Sale on New Patterns thru 5/9/18

New Special Edition Crinklz Astronaut and Aquanaut Patterns exclusively at NorthShore for Pre-Launch! See pictures of patterns at: https://www.northshorecare.com/images/crinklz-special-editions.png 15% off New patterns thru May 9th Only...no coupon needed...sale pricing on website at...
  15. NorthShoreAdam

Crinklz & BetterDry Sale at NorthShore! 2 Weeks Only

We've just been resupplied finally with more Crinklz and BetterDry briefs and we're celebrating by offering 5% off on NorthShoreCare.com for two weeks only...thru April 20, 2018. COUPON CODE: CBD5 Shop for Crinklz at...
  16. kashi

Northshore Deal

Hello! Two things, 1) Northshore is currently having a 50% off sale code is XCLUSV 2) Should I take advantage of it? I haven't posted on here in awhile, but I'm conflicted. I've still got a pack and a half or so of ABU lavenders+Space and I've been rationing them out. My main conflict is...
  17. dlguy4life

NorthShore Supreme Briefs VS. Abena Abri‑Form Classic Briefs

I prefer my diapers to be as thick and crinkly as possible. So I have always bought the Abena M4's however, I have seen reviews online how thick and crinkly the NorthShore Supreme Briefs are. I obviously have never tried the NorthShore Supreme Briefs, are they that much better than the Abena...
  18. ArchtopK

Turns out $1.60 is a good number

So, my current line up consists of BetterDry as my morning and late evening diaper. Northshore Supreme is my in and out daytime diaper and Molicare super plus is my sleeping diaper. These all turn out to be about $1.60 ea. Have soft quiet plastic, 4 second chance white on blue style tapes. As I...
  19. Vapor

Northhore Supreme Review

As with all of us ABDL's we are all on the constant search for the perfect diaper. Does Northshore have what it takes to make the cut? I rate diapers on a 10 point scale explained bellow Construction Comfort Absorbency Durability Loudness Construction 9/10: This diaper is a tad shorter than a...
  20. NorthShoreAdam

NorthShore Supreme Briefs (Plastic Backed) Size Small Available

Our size small NorthShore Supreme Briefs are finally in stock and ready to ship. Thanks to all of you who have recommended we add this size which is very hard to find in other brands. Samples available upon request. Size small is our model 1228 and available online at...
Back