acceptance

1. keepitonDL

Partners and acceptance

Have your partners been accepting of you fully ? Have you experienced an in between where they aren’t to keen but but let you do your thing? I’ve come across allot of acceptance in my time , I know some of them would prefer to see me in a thong . But I’ve always liked big clothing and wearing...
  2. Changes500

Has anyone else gotten more “emotional” since accepting their abdl side

To explain what I mean by emotional since I’m not sure one word could really explain it but I feel like ever since I’ve openly expressed my abdl side and my desire to be accepted to my fiancée I’ve been more in tune with my emotions and understanding myself better in the way I feel certain...
  3. ThatDiaperedGayGuy

Got To Openly Wear Around A Friend

So I DM (D&D) for a few of my friends but yesterday our session got cancelled so just one of them and I hung out. We both are pretty open when it comes to kink, but I never really talk about diaper stuff because I assume no one wants to hear it. My friend already knows about my diaper side but I...
  4. cltabdl

How far does your S/o acceptance go?

Hey everyone! Was curious to see where everyone’s significant other fell on the “acceptance of AB/DL scale”. In my situation my girlfriend is totally ok with the diapers as a clothing item, but the idea of using them (#1 only) is still very taboo. Any tips on “moving up the scale” would also be...
  5. PetPuppyAlex

An open letter: partner acceptance

You don't need to stay with a partner who doesn't accept you. Society has framed this like a kink that you should be ashamed of, and a lot of folks who parrot that Puritanical sentiment, I notice, have a partner who doesn't accept their AB/DL side. Now, I want you to know -- first and foremost...
  6. WeakEndPartyPerson

Every small win

I know it is a bit obvious that I'm not entirely a standard person. Part of this is I'm a bit clutter blind and need a house care assistant, the recent personal life changes of the current one means their contract ends in about a fortnight, I've known them for quite a while. I know the ABDL...
  7. kik91

The Epitome of Love Released! COVER! BONUS CONTENT! HERE!

Mods, please forgive me for so many posts on the same thing haha. This is the final post, I swear!! So... FINALLY GUYS! The book is being released!! Amazon KDP is probably reviewing the files and should have a final release in the next two days tops!! I am going to set the paperback price as...
  8. TabulaRasa2017

Be who you are and don't hide your ABDL from a new partner

Hello my little friends, I wanted to post something because this week I became officially divorced. What follows is what I wish someone had said to me and is my opinion and “sage” advice. The great part about advice is it’s free and you can take it or leave it. 😉 Some of you know me – I’m a...
  9. S

Poll on Acceptance

I think this has already been done, but I couldn't find it so... yeah.
  10. TabulaRasa2017

First experience at an ABDL event - like a first kiss

Hello my little friends, I've recently been to my first ABDL/littles event and met some wonderful people in real life. I'm going to describe a few things briefly and vaguely because it was a special experience for me and I shared some intimate things with others that are best kept private. But...
  11. TabulaRasa2017

ABDL Acceptance - A Language of Love

Hello my little friends, I wanted to write down some thoughts I’ve had lately on my coming to accept being ABDL. Part of this is admittedly selfish – I need to write this to you for myself to feel validated. But I hope in some small way this may help those who are going through what I’ve been...
  12. ZetaSonic

A Christmas Miracle: Acceptance from Dad and my history with diapers

Today, I told my father that I was a *BDL, in spite of him being aware of my experimentations in college. He was completely okay with it. I went over how I used to think that being into diapers was an immoral thing because of what, well, let's just say he was an acquaintance, claimed about...
  13. TabulaRasa2017

Confiding ABDL to others can help

Hi everyone, I hope your Thanksgiving holiday (here in the states) was good and you had good food and company. Not a long thread, but just passing on something I'm learning as I have come to terms with this part of who I am. If you have family or friends whom you trust and who you know will...
  14. TabulaRasa2017

You are okay: ABDL, sex, shame, and acceptance

Hello everyone, I feel I need to preface this post in a few ways. First, I’m going to talk about sexual feelings, but I will keep it PG-13 and this is not intended to be anything other than exploring the connection between shame, ABDL, and personal acceptance. However, fair warning, this...
  15. G

How to help my ABDL partner love himself

Hi All! I'm new here and I joined because I'm trying to help my abdl boyfriend acept himself. I didn't know what abdl was before my boyfriend came out to me over 2 years ago and simce then I've been really intrigued! I'm so excited to play with this but he still goes through some seriois self...
  16. skypaparazzi

Accepting your kink and sharing with romantic partners

I, like many who were dealt this peculiar hand of cards, had extended periods of struggling with my desires in the past. More recently I have gained some experience and insight that I think can help guide others when presenting their kink to a romantic partner. I believe that trying to find an...
  17. D

Girlfriend of DL Help

Hi all! I found out a month ago that my boyfriend was a DL. I love him a lot and he's such a great guy. I joined this community to better understand and talk with people in relationships with this. I've had a really difficult time coming to terms with this and as much as I try to accept it I...
  18. E

My Mom Is Awesome

I came out as a little to my mom successfully a month or so ago. She's been extremely accepting of it. She said that she was gonna give me the space to be myself in my room upstairs. Little did I know that she'd be accepting to the point where something interesting happened. A few days after I...
Back