ordering diapers

1. A

My first time

It’ll be my first time ordering diapees and I don’t know what I should get or if it’ll be descreet enough when delivered all I know is I want a thick diapee and high capacity and something that’s good when laying down any suggestions would be great
  2. DinoMan91

Diapers coming in the mail tomorrow. Will be at work, my close friend/new housemate will be at home when the package arrives 📦. What do I say?

Hi folks! I am new around here, not new to the kink however. I seek advice, mainly on how to approach this situation I am in. I am 31m and have ordered diapers several times in the past, I was able to because I wasn't living with anyone I was close to at the times, nor was I living under my...
  3. M4saremyfavourite

Ordering diapers online. Which site?

So, I’m planning on ordering a package of diapers soon and I’m not sure which site to order from. My main issue is with the shipping companies. Canada post, only leaves the package if you are in the house. But I go to school so I’m never home in time. Puralator is the only shipping company I...
  4. C

Research for new ABDL store

I am thinking about launching a new online ABDL store in the USA. I am thinking of employing a more discreet delivery option for people who are living with parents/roommates where the diapers/other products are put under a false bottom in the box, and snack foods are put on top. Snack foods...
Back