easy ups

1. JohnQDiaper

Make boosters from Pampers Ninjamas, Easy Ups, and 360° fit

For anyone who has an excess of new Pampers products laying around, they can be fairly easily converted into boosters. All of the Pampers pull up style products are designed the same way. The included pictures are from the 5-6T Easy Ups I found at Target a couple days ago. All you need is a...
  2. Prairie

If Pampers Easy Ups elastic siding could be used for UnderJams

I noticed that Pampers Easy Ups has some superior elastic siding/waist. The construction seems to be elastic fibers which take the tension, and an excess of the nonwoven material that bunches up into the folds you see. I wonder whether they will eventually move this over to UnderJams, with their...
  3. ColinInDiapers

Trying out different diapers.

So recently I have been wondering how well different disposable diapers fit me. Instead of asking people here for their opinions, I've decided to take matters into my own hands. The diapers that I have tried are store bought. The diapers include, Pampers Cruisers size 6 (couldn't find size 7 in...
  4. ColinInDiapers

Easy ups

So the other day I bought some easy ups just to try them out because I wanted to see what the difference was between Huggies pull ups and pampers easy ups. I noticed that easy ups fit me a lot better than pull ups and it has the pampers baby scent which I love. It holds a significant amount of...
Back